🐺 Chapter 33 🐺

Year 197 of the Second Generation of Immortal World. (The first generation is where the Immortal world first created. It last 2000 years before it ended. ) Year 197 Etherial is equivalent to year 1972 in Human World. In human world, its been 30 years after the war against the Allied Forces of the World War II and the dark side.

***

Bryan Pov's:

Saglit ko munang iniwan si Yuri sa kaniyang mga kapatid para tapusin ang tinik na siyang hadlang sa kapayapaan. Before the war broke out, paunti-unti ay bumabalik ang mga alaala ko na nawala. I remember now.

I lead the royal knights as we marched towards the House of Huxley, the strongest dukedom in the Brossempoy. Duke Huxley was a former Marques but as soon as he married the sister of my father, which is Princess Brielle, my grandfather give him a new title.

Huminto kami sa harap ng tarangkahan ng Huxley Palace ay hinarang na kami agad ng mga kabalyero ng Huxley.

"His royal highness, the crown prince, Prince Bryan Wright is here to speak with the Duke and Duchess of Huxley! Let him through! "Sir Edward, the Grand Cross, the highest ranking knight in Chivalry of Brossempoy Kingdom.

Ngunit nanatili pa rin na matigas ang mga bantay ng tarangkahan. Kung kaya ako na mismo ang humarap sa kanila. Bumaba ako sa sakay kong kabayo bitbit ang isang scroll.

Inilatag ko iyon sa harap nila at nagsalita, "From the order of Her Majesty, The Queen and the Hall of Justice, I hereby to personally arrest Duke and Duchess of Huxley and everyone who's associated with the crime that the two has committed. "

I give the scroll to Sir Edward at sinenyasan ang mga kabalyero. "Whoever disobeys the order of the honorable monarch and the supreme court of law shall be liable and will face the significant punishment for the consequences of their actions and decisions. "

Nakipagmatigasan ang mga gwardiya ng Huxley at tinawag pa ang buong hukbo nila kung kaya sinenyasan ko na si Sir Edward. The Royal Knight crashed in the Duke Huxley territory and everyone who stands on our way was pierced and cut to pieces. I use the power of nature to create huge vines and massive roots with poisonous thorns that sorrounded the whole place to cease anyone from escaping. Some wizards from Light Org cast a barrier spell to prevent them using a different way of escape.

In just span of minutes, we reach the mansion although, all the servants even the guards that stand on our way faced my wrath.

"How outrageous! How dare you barged in my house without a prior notice! "Rinig kung dumagundong sa paligid ang boses ni Duke Huxley. Sumunod naman sa kaniya si Duchess Huxley habang bitbit ang saya nito. Kitang-kita sa mga mukha nila ang labis na galit. I stare at them with no trace of emotion can be seen in my eyes. "I'm here under the order of Her Majesty, The Queen and the Hall of Justice to to arrest you for the crime of treason by kidnapping the youngest prince of Brossempoy, Prince Brent Wright while currently training in the forests of Colorado during the 178 of the month of Martios in what is now the territory of Belize and Andorra, falsely accuses the rogue, Satin Fleur, who is the loyal follower of the kingdom. That end up losing her life because of the fals. The conspiracy with and the assassination of His Majesty, the King, King Braxton Wright–"

Duke strike me within the power from the crystal of his baston. I create a vine and showed up below his feet to grab the cane. "Who give you the right to accuse anyone you want just to shine in your throne?! How could you, accuse us, your own blood! "Duke Huxley yelled at me.

"Marrying the princess doesn't make you my relatives, in any means. Alam naman ng lahat na nagkasundo lang kayong magpakasal para mahigitan ang kapangyarihan ng aking Ama. Hindi iyon lingid sa kaalaman ko, "I said and walk towards them. I narrowed my eyes. I stop in front of them. "I told you before, didn't I? Don't underestimate the son of your enemy. "