🐺CHAPTER 5🐺

Yuri povs:

I feel irritated. Super duper irritated with my dress. I'm not really use to this kind of clothing. I'm now wearing a blue navy dress. Basta dress hindi ko alam ang name nito. Hindi naman kasi ako nagsusuot ng dress e.

We, in my place... we used shells as brassier and our tails is our clothes down our body. Geez, I wish a new era came where in clothes are more comfortable than this.

"Where are we going? "I ask the two men. Nagyaya kasi silang mamasyal daw kami. So, ako naman na bored sa bahay ay sumama na lang.

"We'll go... Ahm go around the town" James answered to me.

"Okay what will we do around the town? "I asked again because I'm not that kind of teenager that will go around the town for no reason.

We are currently riding in a wolf. I'm afraid of wolf but I pretend that I'm not because I don't wanna someone will know it. Pinagpapawisan na nga ako sa kaba habang nakasakay sa nilalang na ito.

"Alpha want you to see the beauty of this place. Right, Bry? " James said and he patted Bryan shoulder.

"Y-yeah. And besides the festival is starting so I assume that you want to buy some stuffs there, "Bryan spoke. "Promise, magugustuhan mo ang lugar namin. Mas maganda sa mundo ng mga tao. Dahil kahit advanced kami sa teknolohiya ay hindi pa din nawawala ang kalikasan sa paligid namin. "

I looked around at what we were going through. Concentrated woods where I saw beautiful plants and many animals such as donkeys, sheep, deer, bears and so on. next we passed the grassland where many wolves were also grazing. Not far away are dwellings where there is already a bridge. I peeked under the bridge where I could see the lake. the lake is also one of our territories, here we often paddle and play.

When I looked up at the rocky I saw one of my peers.. they seemed to be swimming away to the left.. and there it was. I wasn't wrong. the darksides were rushing again and making trouble. They are destroying my territory.

"How dare they are!?" I angrily whispered at my self.

"They will really regret this, "I added.

"Who are you talking Yuri my friend? "James asked.

"Ah nothing. I just sense something that make me angry, "I said to him and give them a reassuring smile. Pinakiramdaman ko ang paligid. Siniguro ko na walang matang nakamasid.

To make sure if they weren't suspicious and turned away again I just breathed a sigh of relief. I hope they don't notice me especially Bryan. I don't want to give him another headache.

I wasted no time. I stopped in line and made sure there was no one behind or around me. So no one can see me transforming in another creature. I even controlled the wolf I was riding. I put it to sleep and then I quickly jumped into the lake and when I came to the bottom of the lake I just transformed into a mermaid. Nag-disguise rin ako na isang simpleng sirena lang.

I jumped first before rising into the water again and then submerged myself again and swam towards the five darksides I saw. I chased them. By my power I made a loud and strong tornado and typhon inside the water to suck up all the darkside that was just around.

As I waited to suck everything up I advanced towards the poor young mermaids who had chased earlier. I help them get to safety. Of course, before I dived, I made sure that no one remembered the figure of the person who helped them because it would surely ruin their plan, brother Yuan.