🐺 Chapter 30 🐺

Yuri witnessed the bizarre situation of the experiment subject in this huge laboratory. One of the Commander of the Japan troop–the one she lured–has a high ranking officer and also a half nobility in his country.

After luring him by joining to his afternoon wine at isinama siya nito sa laboratoryo. Yuri stay vigilant for she don't know what's this people thinking. She discovered na hindi lang basta proteksyon pang sandatahan ang ibinigay ng Dark Side sa Allied Forces. All the people around and all the member, from below to top, is under the black magic and protect the wall of their minds from invadors who want to know information from them.

"Welcome to our magnificent research facility! "The blockhead dolt dunce fool idiot imbecile Commander let go of her waist for a minute to welcome her and present something in front of her.

The commander gesture to one of the researcher. Little while later, the researcher back, with a bunch of hitman behind him, carrying a cage covered with golden linen.

Yuri closed her eyes for a moment when she smelled the familiar scent of the gentle breeze that has just been murdered. Blood and the aroma of the sea interweaving in the air.

"And here's my present for you, my dear. "

One man in an armoured black removed the linen. A blue tail mermaid with a golden eyes was lying on the cage. Bruises and pale skin. "He refused to be a help that's why we make him cry a bit. "

Bumaling ang atensyon ni Yuri sa maliliit na kumikinang na kulay violet.

A rare one. "The lost tale... "

The healer of the curse. The Prince of the Lost Kingdom. My Mother's nephew. Ikinuyom ni Yuri ang kamao. She decided to live no mercy to this wicked creature.

'Please calm yourself, Princess. 'She heard him say through telepathy. But she didn't respond. 'This is a trap. Run away, princess. '

"I don't care anymore. "Yuri show her hands mid air. "What did you say bitch?! "

A force of water wield in the hands of a rampant princess. Everyone was shocked to her sudden behavior.

Napaatras ang commander. "W-What is this?! "

Yuri's hair turn green is like a wild octopus wanting to struggle it's opponent, her eyes is a cold silver with no hints of emotion, her fangs is as sharp as knife.

"She's one of them! "

"A mermaid! "

"Monster! "

Everyone in the research lab got scared and run far as they could to save their self. While the hitman aim the guns to Yuri and shoot her.

But the commander grin. As if he found a new gem. "Go get her! Make sure to seize her. We have many ways to make a good use of her. "The malicious intent was there.

All the bullets has a special potion that can weaken the target. A barrier protect Yuri from the bullets. Thinking they can easily get her on her knees, all the water in the Lab broke out and cause a havoc. It turns into a huge vine with venomous thorn, it is hard as steel and sharp as blade. Nothing can't get away from her.