Epilogue 0.2

Yuri Pov's:

At the first full moon of the fifth month of year 198 in Ethria, the light princess finally woke up. That is equivalent to October 3 in year 1982 in Mortal World. The weather in this mortal area is quite opposite in Ethria. Though, we need to put her in a sleep again para maayos namin siya mailipat sa bagong tahanan na pansamantala niyang pananahanan. Of course the community we choose ay karamihang naninirahan ay mga Immortal or more likely a vampires community in a mortal world. A secluded and quiet place in Transylvania, the creepiest and secluded one–Hoia Baciu. It's perfect for the vampire princess to live. In the middle of Hoia Baciu is a gothic castle. "Did you check the whole perimeter? How's everyone guarding the borders? "I ask the commander in charge of the knight troops na ipinadala sa akin ni Bryan para magbantay.

"We have already secured the whole perimeter. Like what you ordered, each corner there are 7 knights guarding there, your highness, "he responded. I nod and face him. "Thank you for your hardwork, Sir Pier. "

"Not at all, your highness. I'm just doing what I oath to my dear Kingdom, "he said then excused his self.

"How's the protective barrier? "I asked, palihim ko din pinakalat ang tubig para maobserbahan ang buong paligid lalo na ang mga naka-assign sa pangangalaga ni Princess Red.

"Ahm.... I-It's finish, "they said hesitantly.

"Hmm. "I observe the barrier then strike huge ice spikes towards the barrier. In just one strike, the barrier cracked and crumbled. Binalingan ko ang mga Wizard, they are all those Winged Angels accessory.

"What the hell?! "

"Are you crazy?! "

"What did you do? "

"How heartless! "

Halo-halong komento ang narinig ni ko mula sa kanila. Ang iilan ay nanggagalaiti, iba'y naguguluhan at ang iba ay nayabangan sa sinabi ko.

"Is this all? "I asked them. I look at them flatly. "I'm not looking down at your abilities as a wizard and witches. But can't you done it more effectively? "

"How could you say that?! We do everything at our best to protect the light princess! "One of the master step out and faced me. It's all written on his face how mad he was. "You do everything at your best? Five elder and 2 master, with the ability of yours you should've been do more than best. Even a single apprentice can create this level of barrier. "

"How dare you compare our ability with those lowly wizard?! It doesn't mean you are a high princess like her highness that doesn't give you the right to trampled us and talk like an expert in magic and power whe–"

"The one you are serving is the light princess yet you treat her like some kind of lowly being, "I countered. "You have the energy to provoke me like this with shitty attitude of yours yet you can't even surpass the level of your fellow apprentice. Those newbies are more better than you all! "I furiously blurt out.

"Ha! Unbelievable! Maybe because you are acting too highly like this because the organization favor you the most. You are just a mere tool like us too! "

"And why are you making such a fuss about something like this. Even the barrier are not strong as you expected, if ever someone attack her she can defend herself. Hindi siya–"nahinto sa pagsasalita ang isa pang Master Wizard ng biglang lumakas ang hangin, nililipad nito ang lahat ng magagaan na bagay sa lugar at unti-unting gumagapang ang makakapal na hamog sa lupa.

"Protect the Light Princess! "I shouted. This scene is quite disappointing. Para silang mga langgam na hindi alam kung saan o ano ang gagawin nila.

Sa makapal na usok, may isang kulay itim na pigura ang lumitaw, naglalakad ito palapit sa amin.