🐺CHAPTER 7🐺

Bryan povs:

"Bryan, "she mumbled in shock.

"Are you sure you have nothing to do with this?" I confronted my cousin.

"Like I said-" hindi na nya natapos ang sasabihin nya ng sumigaw si Yuri.

"Ahhh, ouch my head hurts. Ohh! Pwede bang mamaya mo na lang ako pagalitan at sermonan. Dalhin mo muna ako kay mama dahil-ohh ouch!" she complain. Mabilis namin syang dinaluhan. At ng kumalma sya ay kaagad ko syang binuhat in a bridal-style.

We didn't waste any more time at my cousin's house. I immediately took Yuri home.

"Hop in, " I just said here and supported her but she refused and walked out alone.

"Luthor, thank you again. Bawi ako next time, " Yuri thanked Luthor. I was just stunned by their exchange of sweet smiles and words. tsk.

"Come on. I'm sure your parents are worried sick and looking for you. Besides, you'll explain a lot to me" I whispered to her as I grabbed her hand which was ready to shake hands with Luthor. Luthor just chuckled sa ginawa ko.

"Possessive wolf, huh, "komento lang nito na hindi ko na pinansin pa.

I pulled yuri out of the house. I put her in the car. James quietly followed us quietly.

"Wait a minute, nasasaktan ako. Parang babalian mo ako ng buto ah. " Yuri scolded me angrily. I was just blown out of the air out of annoyance.

I entered the driver's seat. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you and at the same time- pissed, " I lowered my voice. I looked from the side mirror. I saw the redness on her wrist. Shit!

Such a reckless moves. I must be careful next time. Hindi ko namamalayan ang galit ko.

"Tsk, if you're angry because of what I did please you calm down your ass first, you're hurting me, " she said annoyed and turned around.

I must control myself.

"Sorry na nga diba. Hindi ko intensyon na gawin yun say! "pabalik na sigaw ko sa kanya. She just rolled her eyes.

"You're the one who's had arrears with me. We have an agreement but you don't know how to keep it damn it!!! " I exclaimed to her. "At tingnan mo ang nagagawa ng pagiging selfless mo, you are killing your self, Yuri. "

"At paano ko naman sasabihin sayo kung ganun ang sitwasyon natin kanina? What? You really want me to be ruined if someone finds out? ha?! "she retaliated to me. James looked around at us wondering and curious about what was happening to Yuri and me. "Hindi ko matiis na hindi tumulong at lumaban lalo na kung sinisira nila ang kalikasan! Gusto mo hayaan ko lang silang patayin ang mga kaawa-awang mga nilalang na iyon at sirain ang kalikasan? Oh gusto mo na ipangalandakan ko sa kalye na kailangan ko ng tulong mo at ng ako naman ang mapahamak? "

Napabuntong hininga ako, that's not what I meant for. I understand her anger but she must hear me out. Ayokong mapahamak siya, hindi ko kakayanin na may mangyaring masama sa kaniya.

"It's not like that. But I hope you will informed me or you told me that you'll go down there and fight with your fucking demons! What if you got hurt there. Who will help you? Paano kung wala si Luthor doon? Sa tingin mo ba may tutulong sayo? " I said and I started the car