26

Tzuyu and sana is a couple...one day tzuyu heard sana's conversation with other members...tzuyu can't believe what she hear right now...her heart shatters into million pieces..tzuyu decide to act like nothing happened and walk to them...

Tzuyu: Unnie can i borrow sana for a while

Members: Sure..she's all yours now

Sana: So tzu why did you bring me outside

Tzuyu: I just want to say something

Sana: What is it

Tzuyu: I....

Sana: You..

Tzuyu: I..i'm letting you go

Sana: W-what..why..

Tzuyu: I just heard your conversation earlier...don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about...you just used me cause you can't move on from your ex..beside you still can't forget your memories with her..what's the point to be with me if you still can't move on from your ex..so i'm letting you go...

Sana: N-no..i love you tzu..please don't break up with me..

Tzuyu: *Sigh deeply* How can i trust you..i heard everything sana...i know you didn't love me..when i heard what you said earlier..woww i can't believe it..it broke my heart..so all this time it's just a fake..and all members know it already except me..i really want to cry right now but i'm tired...like i said..i'm letting you go..you can go back to your ex or anything...just don't play with my feelings sana...i'm not a toy that you can used and leave it...just imagine i'm doing it right now..what do you feel...hurt right...so you're lucky that i still love you and not my ex cause what..i really love you and i give you all my heart but what did i get in return...broken heart...even though it's hurt but i still love you...now i'll just go back to my room...

Sana just sit there silently watching tzuyu walk away...without her knowing her eyes start to form tears

Sana: I should be happy when she let me go but why i'm crying right now..i regret saying that with the other members..why do i feel like my heart getting stab when she want to let me go..is it because i'm in love with her...*think deeply* yes i do love her..now i'm getting her back

Sana walk back inside and went to tzuyu's room..luckily it's not lock so she knock on first and get in..she saw tzuyu is laying down in her bed while staring the ceiling..

Sana: Tzu..look i'm sorry but i really love you

Tzuyu: And...

Sana: I really mean it...

Tzuyu: If is it true that you love me...show me..show me how much you love me..right now

Sana without hesitating jump on tzuyu's body and kiss her passionately..she realise that all this time it was tzuyu who always kiss her first..

Sana: Tzu own me..do anything what you want to my body...cause all my body and heart is belong to you already..also you're gonna be my first..

Tzuyu: We never did this thing..are you sure..i don't want to hurt you..

Sana: Tzu you said to show my love for you..i never did this to anyone..i did this only to the one i love..and it's you..now own me

Tzuyu kiss sana passionately..her hands start to roam on sana's body...*skip*

After they done...sana face tzuyu and kiss her..

Sana: *start to tear up* I love you tzuyu...i really love you..i'm sorry that i use you..i know you can't forgive me after what i had done...but in the process i slowly in love with you..i'm so sorry tzu..please give me chance to fix this..

Tzuyu: Shhh i forgive you sana...please don't cry..it break my heart even more..stop crying baby...i'll give you chance okay..i'm not mad at you..i'm just disappointed..it's okay...but give me a break for a while..

Sana: Y-you're going somewhere...please don't leave me tzu...

Tzuyu: Pabo i'm not leaving..i'll just stay here and rest..

Sana: I love you tzu and i'm sorry for everything that i've done to you

Tzuyu: It's okay sana...now lets sleep..and i love you too