Pool Games.

Baylee's POV: I followed closely behind Andy with a nervous feeling in my stomach. Jake saw me and his smile went away. I didn't understand, none of them liked Juliet so why we're they upset when she isn't here? Jake pulled Andy aside and talked quietly. I stood there looking at the ground. I walked over to them and poked Andy. "I shouldn't have come." I told him. "Don't be silly, I just need to explain-" "No Andy, I shouldn't have come to California." I cut him off. The smile he had faded.

"Why do you say that?" He asked looking back at Jake then to me. "Its causing to many problems." I sighed. "No problems just confusion." Jake butted in. "I'm Jake." He smiled. I smiled back and relaxed a little. "Baylee." I retorted. Jinxx introduced himself after that and we all sat down at the table Jake had set up. I was shot with a lot of questions. I was okay with it though. Ashley stood up and looked at the door and laughed. "Christian fucking Coma." He shook his head and smiled. CC had brought the girl he had been talking about for a long time. Great, another person I have to meet.

It was 11 and I was getting a little tired; I was tipsy and tired and wanted to go home. I was walking along side of the pool when I was greeted by Ashley. "What's wrong baby girl?" He put his arm around me. "I just feel like I don't- like I'm not wanted here." I looked at him. "I want you here. Andy wants you here. We all want you here. Even Jake." He laughed. I let a small smile escape my lips. "When you walked over here we all talked and we just need to get used to being around you. We all like you, it's just a change. You make Andy so happy and himself. We haven't seen Andy in 3 years." Ash whispered. "Don't ever think you aren't wanted." He squeezed me. "Thank you." I squeezed him back. "Ill go get Andy." He walked away from where I was standing.

I took my shoes off and sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water. I heard footsteps approach slowly and stop behind me. "Are we putting our feet in the water?" His deep voice soothed me. "If you want." I tipped my head back to look at him. He slipped his shoes off and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you came." He kissed my head. "Me too." We talked about random things for a while until we started playing 21 questions. "Okay, last question is yours." I laughed and stood up to help him up.

"Um, how mad would you be if I pushed you in the pool?" It was quiet for a second. "Wha-" he put his hands on my shoulder and pushed me. I had a death grip on him so I took him with me. I shot out of the water and pushed my hair out of my face. Black was running down my cheecks and dripping into the water. "Looks like you joined the black parade." Andy wiped the makeup off my face before kissing me. I held his face while we kissed and pulled just my lips away. "I hate you, but I love you." I smiled. He looked at me with his blue eyes as close to mine as they would get. I pushed my lips back to his and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me up, he was so tall his waist was out of the water so I was as well.

"Get a room!" Jinxx yelled making our lips break contact. They all were standing there with a creepy smile on their faces looking at us. The 7 of them laughed and walked away. I started moving to the stairs of the pool, when Andy pulled me back. "What?" I blinked at him. The moon was shinning perfectly on the water and made part of his face shine. He cupped my face and leaned a little closer to me, making my heart beat fast. "I love you too." He said barley above a whisper. My stomach exploded with butterflies and I just wanted to scream out in happiness. "Baylee." He paused. "Huh?" I raised my eyebrows. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Andy bit his lip. I laughed and leaned into to his neck by his ear. "No." I whispered. His face turned sad. "I'm just kidding! Of course I will." He looked relieved and kissed me hard.

Andy's POV: We got back to the guys and sat in our chairs. It was quiet for a minute. "You guys want some towels?" Jake laughed. I nodded and looked at Baylee. The fire was reflecting in her eyes and I couldn't help but stare. Her face had water running down it, her eyes were beautiful, her hair was wet, she was perfect even with black makeup all over her. My towel was thrown at my face and hers was handed to her nicely. "I thought I was special." I made a sad face at Jake. "Special Ed." He laughed. "Jake!" Ella hit his shoulder. I tried not to laugh because I didn't want to evil look from her either. I contained my laughter and composed myself. "That's seriously messed up." I Pointed at Jake trying not to laugh again. I was just getting him in trouble tonight. He looked at me with his mouth slightly open and hands brought up. "See Jake! Some people take that seriously!" Ella hit him again. "Ow." He rubbed his arm. "I'm gunna hit the road. I gotta get up early." Ashley stood up and stretched. "What, 11? CC joked. "No. 10." Ashley corrected him. CC lost his grin and nodded his head.

I noticed Baylee drifting off to sleep in the chair. "I think we are gunna go too. I'm pretty tired." I stood up trying to look convincing. I helped Baylee to her feet and said bye to everyone before exiting the yard. She passed out in the car so when we pulled up I carried her in. I got to to door and saw a note. "Really?" I groaned to myself.