Stories and Tears.

Baylee's POV: "Oh you guys! What don't you understand about go away so we can talk?" Brooklynn narrowed her face. "They going away part" Andy snickered. I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder. "What do you say we all go to dinner, my treat." Andy suggested. We all agreed and decided to go to red robin.
"So what happened?" I took a bite of my food. "With what?" Ashley said. "You two." Andy stepped in. Brooklynn blushed while Ashley smiled at her. "We met in 7th grade. This guy was being a complete ass to her, I wasn't going to let that slide. So I best him up and got suspended for her. She didn't even say thanks." He nudged her. "Well thank you Ash. Anyway, we started hanging out after that... A lot. Then 8th grade passed and we were best friends." Her eyes twinkled at his. You could tell they were madly in love. "People told us that high school would only tear us apart, but it only made us closer. One day I told her I loved her. She said she loved me too like she always had, but I meant it another way. I didn't speak up because I was scared so-" Brooklynn cut him off. "So I grabbed his hand and said I really love you and then we kissed." She giggled.
"You guys are cute. Why did you ever break up?" I asked. "Well you see, both of our parents were divorced and we hid our relationship so we could still stay the night at each others houses. So one day our parents sat us down and told us they were dating. Eventually they got married and we all lived together and it was hard to have a relationship with married parents and it's kind of illegal in some ways. So we broke up. We moved away from each other." Brooklynn sipped on her soda while Ashley finished telling the story. "But none of that matters anymore. Both of us aren't in touch with our parents and they aren't here with us." He rubbed her shoulder.
6 months later~
Andy had his hand on my stomach feeling our baby move. We decided we wanted to know the sex of the baby so that's where we were going today. "Baby!" Andy gently pressed on my stomach and put his face close to it. He gasped. "It moved! I felt it!" His face lit up with a smile. My heart melted.
We got to the office and there was a couple with their new born baby in the waiting room where we were. The guy walked outside and she was rocking the baby back and forth while it slept in her arms. She walked over to me and smiled. "I know we have no clue who each other are, but my husband is on the phone outside and I have to pee and if someone isn't holding her she cries, do you mind holding her for a couple of minutes while I run to to bathroom?" She laughed awkwardly.
"Um, sure?" I said unknowingly of what would happen. I cradled the baby in my arms and gentle bounced her. Andy out his arm around me and it made me feel better about this. "This will be us soon." He whispered to me. I nodded with tears in my eyes. "I'm happy." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. The lady came back out and took her baby and said thanks. "Baylee Biersack?" A woman with a clipboard announced out the door. "Me." I stood up and laughed because she called me by Andy's last name.
She put the gel on my stomach and moved it around with the camera. "There's baby!" She coped at the screen. Andy and I looked at each other with excitement. I felt his hand get sweaty as he squeezed my hand. "Are you wanting to know the sex?" She asked. "Yes that's why we came in today." I answered. "Alright. Let's see." She paused. "See that?" She pointed. "What is it?" Andy squinted his eyes. "That means it's a girl." She smiled. "Congratulations." She printed pictures. I had tears running down my face and so did Andy.
We walked out of the office hand in hand and saw someone standing by our car. "Well well well."