You Can't Do That!

Andy's POV: I woke up with Baylee still on my chest and asleep. I wanted to get up, but I didn't have the heart to move and wake her up. I watched her as she slept and smiled because she was okay for a little while. She was cold so I pulled the covers up a little then she buried her head closer to my neck. I could feel the warmth from her breath on running down my neck and it was giving me Goosebumps. She started to wake up then look at me.

   "Good morning." she smiled while sitting up. "Morning." I ran my fingers through my hair. I don’t know why, but I was happy waking up next to her. I can’t possibly... like her, I mean I have Juliet. I thought I liked the feeling I had around Juliet, but the feeling I have around Baylee is different. A better kind of different. Maybe I’m not as in love with Juliet as I thought I was, I guess I am just having second thoughts right now about her. "I'm going to take a shower." she said getting off the bed and staring at me. Maybe if I kiss her ill know if I just like her face, or her. "Okay." I said watching her walk away. How the hell am I going to get her to kiss me? I guess I’ll just have to do it.

   I waited anxiously for the shower to turn off. When it turned off my heart started pounding and I was getting more and more nervous by the second. I froze when she entered the room and I realized she was in her jeans and bra. "Don’t act like this is something new, I just forgot my shirt calm down." she noticed me blushing. She was on her toes reaching for a shirt in my closet. I went over to her and laughed while grabbing it and handing it to her. She stuck her tongue out at me and turned around to go back to the bathroom. I grabbed her hand and turned her around while pulling her back to me. I looked into her green eyes moments before laying my lips on hers.

   Baylee's POV: I was shocked, but didn’t want to move. I felt butterflies explode in my stomach and my cheeks burning red. He pulled back and smiled at me while I stood there with a blank face. "Smile!" he laughed. "No my smile is ugly." I whispered. "Sorry, I needed to see something." he leaned against the closet door. "Like what?" I said as my boyfriend Laine popped into my head.

   "That’s none of your concern."  He teased. "Well I mean it kind of is. You just stuck your tongue in my mouth." I pulled the shirt over my head. “True." he slipped out of the door and ran down the stairs. "Andy!" I yelled watching him skip stairs. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone and texted Laine.

   Laine and I have been dating for a while and when I moved he convinced his family to move as well. He isn’t the nicest guy in the world, but I am too nervous to leave him. He got me into drugs and a lot of other things that I could list for hours. He is really aggressive and can be mean. I don’t want Andy to find out about him or see the bruises on my back from a few days ago.

   I like Andy a lot. When I was 13 I was in love with him, but never knew him so it eventually went away. Now, I live with him and I’m in love with him. I walked down the stairs and walked over to where he was sitting. We were alone because his parents were at work all day. "You're an asshole!" I playfully smacked his arm. "I'm an asshole baby." he sang and moved his eyebrows up and down while laughing. I rolled my eyes and laughed with him. His phone started to ring and he looked at the name in the screen. "Juliet." he sighed before touching the green button.

   "Hello." he said. "No-" he was cut off. "Jul-" "Liste-" "Stop-" "Can we just-" I held my hand out for the phone. "Let me see it." I whispered. He gave me a stern look then handed me the phone. "Dude calm the fuck down. No one can understand your annoying fucking words." I said making her stop talking. "Can I make her mad?" I asked Andy who was giggling. "Yeah." he confirmed. "You and Andy have been dating for what almost 4 years now? Ever wonder why he rarely brings you to his parents’ house? It's cuz I’m here and you are just his side hoe." I hung up the phone and gave it back to him. "Baylee!" he laughed. His phone dinged and the message was from her. It said "You can’t do that!"

   "Don’t text her back!" I bumped his arm with my leg because I was laying on the floor. "I have to." he put his hands over his face and sighed again. I sat up and balanced myself on my arms so I could look at him. I wanted to comfort him, but I didn’t know how and the only way I know isn’t appropriate right now. "If you're not happy then don’t be with her." I said. "I can’t just leave her though, it's not that easy." he said. "I know but sometimes you have to think of you and real-" there was a knock on the door, Andy got up to see who it was.

   I heard a guy that wasn’t Andy, but sounded familiar. Andy came back with his eyebrows down and scratching his head. "There is a very rude guy who wants to talk to you." he pointed at Laine who was standing at the door. My heart sank, he was gunna kill me. I walked over to him and he gripped my arm tight. "Ow." I complained. "Why are you living with some other guy instead of me." he questioned. "Well for starters we just moved in and you never told me your address so, and also you would beat me all the time and I don’t really want that." I said sarcastically.

   He locked his jaw and his eyes got darker. "Can I speak with you outside?" he growled. I looked back at Andy who was watching us. "Um, no." I looked back at Laine and gave him a smile. "NOW!" he yelled pulling on me. I was fighting him trying to pull me out the door, but he was too strong. He drug me down the icy porch and I cut my face on the concrete. I struggled, but managed to get to my feet and push him backwards. "STOP! Laine, please! I don’t want to be around you anymore." I yelled as the tears from my face froze from the temperature outside.

   He took one hand and squeezed my cheeks and leaned down in front of my face. "No one says it's over, but Me." he whispered. Andy ran out and grabbed Laine. "Hey man! You don't ever touch a girl like that." Andy slid to a stop. "Get out of here freak!" Laine spat.

   Andy hit him hard and knocked him out, but continued to hit him. "Go inside I’ll be there in a minute." he said. I ran in the house and looked out the window as Andy drug my ex down the sidewalk.

   We were all eating dinner, when another knock was at the door. Amy went and answered it. "Fuck." Andy whispered and threw his fork on his plate. My eyes got big when they entered the house.