Long Days Away From Reality.

Baylee's POV: I sat up and looked at him for a second. "Andy, a baby is a lot." I explained. He sat up and smiled at me. "I know." He said through his grin. I just looked at him deep in my thoughts. I've wanted a baby for a long time, but I shouldn't. Not yet. We need to wait a little. "Let's wait a while." I suggested. "I just want to have a relationship for a little bit. I want to have fun. I don't want to rush into things." I blurted out. "Okay." He retorted still with a little bit of a smile.

We finally fell asleep at 4 and had to wake up at 8 for some god aful reason. "Babe wake up." Andy pushed on my arm. I rolled over with one eye open from the lack of light my pupils were letting in. "Yeah?" I groaned. "Get up. We are hiking this morning." He got off the bed. I laughed and rolled back over. "Baylee!" I was jumped on. "Jesus Christ!" I rolled over. "Jesus doesn't appreciate that." He chuckled and straddled me. "Get off me." I wiggled around. "If you would have asked me nicely to get up I might have." I looked up to him. "Will you please get up so we can spend time together?" He kissed my hand. "Not now Shit Dick." I slide out from underneath of him.

"Shit Dick?" He questioned me as I was walking to the bathroom. I just laughed and turned around quickly when I heard his feet running at me. "Nigga no." I stopped him. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. "Let me brush my teeth and pee and we can go hike if that's what your little heart desires." I poked his chest. "Well good, because that is what it desires." He kissed the tip of my nose before setting me down. "I love when you walk like that." he said. "Like what? This." I started to shake my butt while taking a few steps making him laugh. I looked over my shoulder and he was looking at me with this look of amazement.

I slipped my shoes on and we were out the door making our way to the place he wanted to hike. I don’t remember what it was called because I swear he didn’t tell me. We arrived at the destination and I crawled out of the car and looked up. "You want to hike that?" I had my chin on the ground. "Yeah." he grabbed my hand and started leading me to the trail. "Andy this is the steepest hill I have ever seen." I took the first step onto the trail. "But the view from the top is so worth It." he continued to walk. I sighed and followed right behind him. "Don’t sound too excited." he said sarcastically. "I won’t." I pushed him.

An hour and a half went by and I could feel my asthma kicking in the steeper the trail got. "Andy, can we sit and breathe for a second. I need to stop for a minute." I sat down. "Are you okay?" he took a seat next to me. "Yeah, just some stupid asthma." I dug in my bag for my inhaler. "Damn." I crumpled my bag. "I left it at home." I took a small breath. "Want to go back down?" I thought about his question. "No." I stood up. He looked at me with a concerned face. "I'm fine." I rolled my eyes.

We continued on the path for another half hour until we reached the top. I walked to the edge of the rock that was on the huge mountain and looked down. You could see all of LA. "Wow. This is gorgeous." I said after a few wheezes. "Isn't it?" He put his arms around my waist and looked down with me.

We stayed quiet for a long time and just let the wind sway us back and forth. We sat on the edge and let our feet dangle over the side. Andy moved away from me for a second and went to his bag. "Will you grab my phone please? I want to take a picture." I asked. He brought my phone along with some peanut butter and jellies he had made. "You truly are the one for me." I grinned while taking the bite of my sandwich. I laid my shoulder in the crook of his and took a picture of us. "I don't want to go back down. I like it up here." I sighed. "Me too. But you are getting sun burned." He looked at me. "Damn. Every time." I giggled.

We got back to the bottom about an hour later and got into the car. "Wanna go walk around? You haven't really seen LA." He put on his sun glasses. "Yeah, that'd be okay."

"Ah. What a small small world it is, huh Baylee? I should of known." I cringed at the voice I was hearing behind me.