Joe's House.

Baylee's POV: We arrived at Andy's grandparents’ house and walked in together. Andy said hi to everyone and talked for a little. Amy and Chris introduced me to everyone that they felt was the most important to meet. I lost all of them in the crowd of their family and friends, so I went and sat in a corner by myself. I was entertaining myself by playing on my phone and a girl caught the corner of my eye. She had dark skin, but it was light at the same time, long black hair with blue and purple highlights, and big brown eyes that looked nervous. She was frantically looking around the room and sat down a little ways away from me in the same positon I was.

   She sighed before making eye contact with me. I smiled, but she quickly looked away. I knew by the way she was acting that she was having an anxiety attack because that’s exactly how I am when I get them. I got up and walked towards her. I sat down next to her and she finally looked at me. "Hello." she said. "Hi! Are you okay? You looked panicked." I looked around for Andy from the floor. "Yeah, my best friend brought me here then left with his cousin and now I can’t find him and I know no one here." she laughed. "It's okay. I came with my friend’s family and the son left me for his cousin." I laughed with her. "I’m Brooklynn." she pulled the headphone she had stuck in her ear. "Baylee." I replied. "Have you seen anyone named Andy?" I asked. "Yeah, that's Joe's cousin." she said. "Oh my god! I should have guessed that." I smacked my head. "I feel stupid." Brooklynn added.

   We talked for what seemed like hours, but really it was only 10 minutes. "Baylee!" Andy grabbed my hands and pulled mem to my feet. I watched Joe do the same to Brooklynn. "I want you to meet Joe." he turned me around to see him. "So this is Joe." I laughed. "I am!" he shook his shoulders awkwardly. "Joe don’t do that." Andy said. I nudged him while telling Joe my name. Joe introduced Brooklynn to Andy and then realized Brooklynn and I had already met. "Sorry I left you." Andy whispered. "It's whatever." I brushed it off and stomped on his apology. "Hey! Don't be like that." he stopped me. "Be like what?" I tilted my head. "Sarcastic. I said I was sorry." he sighed. "I know what you said, can we talk about this later?" I begged. "No!" he ignored my begging. I tried to move around him, but he kissed me.

   "I thought they said they were like sister and brother." I heard someone whisper. I pulled away to see how many people saw and it was everyone who was in the house, including his parents. "Sister and brother? More like lovers." Andy smiled and took my hand, then ran out the back door. "I'm gunna be in a lot of trouble for that." Andy jumped off the wooden deck and into the snow covered yard. He was such a little kid, I love it.

   "Well come down here!" he laughed and held out his hand. I shook my head and held my breath as I jumped off the deck into the snow. I slipped and I took out Andy by the knees. We hit the wet ground hard and he started laughing. "Ow." he scooted closer to me and laughed. I looked at his blue eyes and smiled. He winked at me and I looked away, making my hair fall over my face. "Hey." he said and pushed my hair out of my face while climbing on top of me. "Let me look at you!" he help my head in place. "You are so beautiful." he whispered.

   "Can I kiss you?" he asked. "Andy, the last time you asked you licked my face." I laughed and pulled his head close to mine. I looked at his smile then pushed my lips to his. I was no longer cold. "Andy!" Joe yelled. He looked up and spotted Joe on the deck. "Come on, Brooklynn and I are going back to my place." he told us. "Wanna go?" he looked down at me. "Yeah." I shivered because I was cold again. He helped me up and draped his jacket over my shoulders. I nuzzled into it and let the smell of his cologne fill my nose. I really liked this kid, damn it.

   Andy's POV: Watching her wrap my jacket tightly around her made me smile. I have really taking a liking to this girl and it is hurting me. I thought I loved Juliet, but now Baylee is in my life I can’t seem to see me with anyone but her. I wish Juliet would just disappear. I sighed. "What?" Baylee asked while I opened my car door for her. "Just thinking." I shut it and got in the driver’s seat.

   We followed Joe to his place, it was about a half hour away. "Sing to me." I demanded. "What?" she pushed my shoulder playfully. "Please?" I did my puppy dog face. "Fine." she gave in. She started singing the Morticians Daughter and my heart melted. I didn’t know she could sing. I started to swerve a little because I couldn’t focus on anything but her gentle voice singing the song I wrote. "Andy!" she yelled and covered her head.