Rough Start

Baylee's POV: The last few days have been rough. Haven hasn't given us a break, but she is so worth it. Every sleepless night is worth it. Andy was feeding her while I slept. I woke up and heard him talking to her, so I didn't move I wanted to listen. "You're mommy is so beautiful. You look just like her. She's gunna have to get used to not being the princess of the house now. Don't tell her I told you that." I laughed silently. "I'm gunna ask your mom to marry me someday I just don't know how. She means so much so I want to make that question mean that much to her." I smiled and pretened to wake up.
"You've slept forever." He came and sat by me. "I am tired." I laid my head on his arm. I held my hands out for him to give her to me. "You also hog her when you're awake" he laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him. I rocked her back and forth and sang a song to her. Andy smiled at me with his eyes. Haven instantly fell asleep. "How?" He wrapped his arms around my waist while I set her down. "I love you." he kissed my forehead. I sunk into his chest "I love you too.".
2days later ~
Andy wheeled Haven and I out to the car. I sat in the back with her while we drove home. I ran my fingers over her little nose and smiled as she lifted her arms up to move my fingers. We went inside and of course, Ashley, Brooklynn, Jinxx, and Jake were inside waiting for us. We passed little Haven around to everyone to see her.
There was a knocking on the door. Andy went to answer it and looked out the window. "Baylee take haven and Brooklynn and go in the bathroom. Now!" He pointed. I did as I was told.
Andy's POV: I slightly opened the door. "Listen here I'm going to end you and her and that baby if it's the last thing I do." I shut the door in anger. "Guys..."