Unexpected appearance

Baylee's POV: After a while of talking, I hung up because he started to raise his voice at me. I scooted over to the window in his room and hugged my knees as I looked at the street light. I wish he would just leave me and my life alone. He needs to decide what he wants and if it's me then let me know.

The clock soon hit 9 and I sighed. I had laid there since 3 in the morning just thinking. Thinking was becoming hard, it starts hurting after a while. Being alone with my thoughts late at night wasn't a good thing. My door was open because Amy had come in earlier and brought some clothes in for me. I forced myself out of bed because the smell of Chris's pancakes made my stomach growl.

"Good morning." I heard Chris. "Morning I smiled as I slouched into my chair. I looked at the pancaked and focused on how they looked. "You can have some you know." Amy laughed. I looked at her and tried to laugh. I poured some syrup over the two pancakes I put on my plate. My lip stuck out as I held back my tears. Amy knew though. "After breakfast, want to go do errands with me?" she winked. "Sure." I rubbed my eyes and smiled.

The car ride was quiet and a little awkward. We went out to the middle of nowhere and sat on the hood of her car. "It's nice out here." I told her. "Yeah, this is where I would come to make me feel a little better when bad things were happening." she looked over to me because I was nodding. "Is he hurting you?" she asked. "Yeah. Not just hurting me, he is confusing me a lot." I leaned back on my hands. "Last night he told me he doesn't want me to move on or be happy because I should be happy with him. I told him he belongs with Juliet." I sighed. "We all know he doesn't." she had edge in her voice. "Yeah, but it made him think. He said that may be true, but that doesn't mean he can't love me. I told him he needs to let me be happy with someone else or dump his girlfriend." I looked up at the sky while the wind moved my hair. It was good that Amy was just listening, I don't think she really knew what to say because this was her son we were talking about.

"I think I'm more mad at myself for still missing him while he seems fine without me than I am at him for leaving the way he did." I felt her sit up. "I was in your place once. It was Chris, actually." she smiled like she knew something more than me. "What happened?" I asked. "Well, we had met through a family friend. We were only together for 4 months and I knew I was in love with him. We got in a fight because he lied to me about him not being in a relationship while we were together. Very similar scenario to you and Andy. One day he decided the girl he was with wasn't for him and he came back to me. I didn't take him back for the longest time, 3 years." she laughed. "Why did you take him back?" "Well, through those 3 years, he never stopped trying or got into a relationship. He wanted to be with me that bad." she paused. "Andy will come around, give it time. I made Chris wait 3 years." She jumped off the car and helped me down.

We got home a few hours later and I went up to take a shower. I was getting dressed when a deep voice made me lose all the color in my face. I hurried and put my clothes on and shut the door. I backed up until I felt the bed and I sat down on it hard. I heard footsteps getting closer to my room and I started to get jumpy. The door flew open exposing Andy.

His eyes met mine and then he looked at the ground. He looked back up at me and frowned, I frowned right back. I can't believe he showed up, especially without telling anyone. When he started walking through the door I could feel my heart screaming for help.