Still not over you.

Baylee's POV: I put my shirt over my body as Andy stepped out of the car. I heard him start laughing and someone opened the door and yelled "Surprise!" It was Ashley. Andy slammed the door because Ash didn’t know Him and Juliet broke up. The door didn’t shut all the way so I could hear them talking. "Who the fuck is that?" Ashley pointed in the window. "Her name is Baylee." Andy moved Ashley’s hand away from the window. I put my clothes on while I listened to them argue. I stepped out of the car and Ashley looked me up and down. "Well," Ashley sighed. "She is an upgrade." he smiled. "Hi, I am Ashley." he winked at noticing my bvb shirt. I blushed and shook his hand nervously. We all talked for a little while longer before Andy noticed me yawning. "Ready to go?" he kissed my forehead. "We don’t ha-" I was cut off by another yawn. "Ash, we will see you tomorrow." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the passenger side of the car and set me in it.

   I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright sun shining on my face through the window. I sat up and stretched a bit before letting out a breath. Andy set his hand on my leg and smiled at me. "Welcome to L.A." he made his eyebrows bounce. I laughed and rolled down my window letting the warm air brush the top of my hand and escape through my fingertips. We drove for about a half hour until we reached a neighborhood of small but really nice houses. We drove to almost the end and pulled into the driveway. We got out and grabbed our bags so we could go in and just relax. He unlocked the door and I took a step inside. It was so nice and cozy. Crow immediately greeted Andy and then hurried away.

   Andy wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and buried his face into my neck. He started to kiss it softly, leaving his warm breathe behind each time he moved and it was enough to make me go crazy. I spun in his arms and jumped to wrap my legs around his waist. He winked and started taking us to his bedroom. We were making out as we entered the room and heard someone cough.

   I hopped out of his arms and turned around to find Juliet standing still and looking uncomfortable in the corner of the room. "Really." she had a pissed off look on her face. "Are you the real girlfriend?" she put quotes around girlfriend. "No, but I know you are his ex." I laughed. She pushed around me to look at Andy. "This is your last chance." her voice cracked. I did feel a little bad for her because this was me 2 years ago. The exact same situation. He sighed and shook his head. "I think you should go." He moved to the side making room for her to go to the door. "You got over me this fast." she had tears in her eyes when she looked back at me. "I was over you months ago." he said barley above a whisper and hung his head in what seemed like shame in himself. She wiped a tear from her face and walked to the door. "What sucks is that I bet in a few months you will be extremely happy and I still won’t be over you." she slammed the door leaving the room silent.

   "That was interesting." I said sitting on the bed. He nodded and sat with me. "It's like a huge weight off of my shoulders though." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked laying down. He went to speak, but was interrupted by a loud knocking on the door. "Hold on." he got up and went to the door. I heard CC yell "waazzzuppp' and start laughing. I saw him step into the house and he double took when he noticed me in the bedroom. I awkwardly smiled and waved. He look at Andy and then back at me and then back to Andy. "So who is that?" he pointed to me.

A/N: Heyyyy sorry I havent been updating. I am at a new school and hella busy. Sorry its kind of short, I'm really tired and just wanted to finish it. I promise a long chapter soon. Vote? :)