Flashbacks and Surprises

Baylee's POV: Ashley blinked blanky at me. I covered my mouth and took a deep reath. What did I do? "I'll be right back." I picked up the clothes he gave me. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I changed and walked back in the room. I shivered as I sat down on the couch. "Want a blanket?" Ash sadly smiled. "What's wrong and yeah that would be great." He handed me a soft grey blanket and pulled out his phone. "Andy left me a meassage." Ashley told me. I moved closer to the edge of my seat in curiousity.

"Well can I hear it?" I asked. He hit the play button. "Hey Ash, did you find her?" his voice was soft when it cracked. "If she is there, tell her im sorry. I didn't want to hurt her, that's that last thing I wanted. I tried to tell her, but she walked out. I just, god i'm stupid. I couldn't risk Laine taking her. I don't know how Juliet found about Laine, but she did and told him she was here. I know she is too stuborn to leave so I had to break up with her. I want her so much though. I know she will never forgive me." he stopped and sighed. "I love her Ashley." you could hear him crying. "Sorry. If she is there let her know about all of this and maybe she will talk to me." the phone hung up.

It was silent for a while. I picked up my phone and texted him.

I forgive you.

Really?

Yes, and i'm sorry.

No, i am sorry. I can't keep texting I don't want him to know we have contact. I love you.

Love you too.

That was that. I didn't text him again. I couldn't. I didn't want to risk him getting hurt. "God, I feel like such a bitch." I threw my hands on my face. "Don't. You have the right to be mad and upset with him and feel the way you felt. You just have to learn to forgive and forget even though it's hard." Wow. Did he really say something intelligent for once? He had always been intelligent, but not with this stuff. I should give him more credit for that.

A few days later... I was still at Ashley's house. He has been really nice to me. Letting me stay here, being someone to talk to, he has been like a brother to me. I heard him stumble through the door and he had a girl linked in his arm. I rolled my eyes with a smile and continued making my mac and cheese. They came into the kitchen and sat at the table. "Want some?" I asked both of them and pointed at the mac and cheese on the stove.

The girl was taller than me. Had short black hair, big brown eyes, skinny, pale, and had freckles. She wore bright red lipstick and torn up jeans with a band shirt. "I'm Kylie." She smiled while scooping food into her bowl. They went and cuddled on the couch. It made me think of Andy.

"Andy stop!" I giggles and playfully pushed him away. He was tickling me and I hated being tickled. He jumped on me again and pinned down my arms and then poked my sides with his other hand. I was thrashing around trying to get out of his grip and legs. "What are you gunna do about it?" He said in a deep quiet voice that whispered in my ear. I felt the goosebumps of excitement race down my spine.

I slightly sat up and pressed my lips to his. The kiss got more intense before we pulled away. He smiled, our lips still barley brushed against each other. We laid in bed all day, we didn't do anything.

"Baylee?" Ashley snapped me out of my little flashback. A tear stung my cheek. I quickly wiped it away so he didn't see, but he did. He came and sat next to me. "Everything will work out." He squeezed my hand. I felt more tears release from my eyes. I nodded and gave Ash a broken smile. "Don't worry, Baylee. He loves you." Ashley reasurred me. I clasped my hands together tightly as I heard the word love.

I was sleeping on the couch since Ashley lived in a one bedroom apartment. Someone was knocking on the door. I got up and opened it. He was standing there, soaking wet from the rain. The moon shone perfectly off of his leather jacket and the raindrops dripping from his jaw line made me go crazy. "Andy what are you doing?"