Her.

Baylee's POV: He wrapped his arms around me and held me there. "Alright you get the keys and go in the car I'll grab our bags and the diaper bag." He kissed my forehead and left. I grabbed the keys and went to the car. I was sitting in there alone thinking. I started to shake.
Tears were rolling down my face as I held on to my stomach. Andy walked outside and put the bags in the back and got in. We held hands all the way to the hospital, but didn't talk. We parked and he started to get out, but I froze. "Come on Baylee." He pulled on my arm. He walked around and opened my door. "I'm so scared." I cried. "I know you're scared, but it's not good that you're in labor and not in there." He pointed at the building. I laughed a little and got out of the car.
We made our way up the the baby floor to check In. They took us to a room to settle in. While I was getting machines hooked up to me Andy went to grab the things out of the car. I called Brooklynn.
"Whats good home slice." She answered. "Guess where I am." I said looking around the room. "No idea." She replied. "I'm in the hospital, my water broke about 45 minutes ago. I want you and Ash to come down here." I asked. They agreed and were on their way.
"Hey baby." Andy pulled up a chair next to me. "Hi." I smiled. "Ow!" I gripped the side of the bed. "My contractions are bad. I have to be another centimeter dialated to get an epidural." I said making him laugh. He held my hand and let me squeeze the hell out of it every time I had a contraction. "Did you call your mom?" I asked him. He nodded and told me they are coming as soon as possible.
There was a knock on the door. Brooklynn and Ashley entered. They hugged me and then sat down. We talked for a while between each time the doctor came in to check things.
"9 centimeters." The nurse took her glove off. "One more. I say you will be pushing in an hour." She smiled and walked out. By this time I was sweating and so uncomfortable. They gave me an epidural and that helped the pain, but the pressure was unbearable. "Rub my back." I demanded. Andy sat in the bed and started to run my back even though I couldn't feel it, it seemed like it helped. "I don't want to do this." I cried. "I want to go home. Yupp let's go." I started to get up. "Woah, no no no. Andy pulled me back down." I laid hard on the bed and crossed my arms. "Damn." I pouted. The hour went by so slow, but finally it hit 3 a.m.
"10 centimeters, look at that she's ready to be here." My doctor smiled at me. I was pretty much over everyone smiling. Andy held one of my legs, Brooklynn held the other, and Ashley stood as far up by my head as he could. "One two three push" the nurse yelled and counted to ten. I pushed about seven times before I was asked if I wanted to see. "No are you fucking crazy?! I just want her out dammit!" I yelled. "Push" Andy said and looked down. "I can see her head." His face lit up.
"One more big push!" She said. I heard her cry. Andy cut the umbilical cord and they laid her on me for a second. "My baby. My baby." I cried and looked at her. Andy bent down next to me and looked at her as I cried.
Andy's POV: I watched as the cleaned her up and set her back in Baylee's arms. She immediately wanted to be fed so that's what we did. Brooklynn and Ashley stood in the corner watching us. "Haven." Baylee whispered then looked up at me. "Agreed." I cooed. I kissed Baylee and then Haven. "Here" Baylee said while passing her to me. "Hi baby girl." I smiled at her big blue eyes that were focused on me. She held on to my finger with her whole hand and it melted my heart and made me realize I'm a dad. This is real. I looked at her perfect little face. The curve of her nose and how it looked like Baylee's. The shape of her eyes were like mine. She had chubby cheeks and soft skin. She was ours. She is so fragile I didn't want to hurt her. I felt like I was.
I saw Brooklynn eyeballing Haven so I took her to her. "Want to hold her?" I asked. "I don't hold babies." She crinkled her nose. I rolled my eyes and set her in Brooklynn's arms. She tensed up and relaxed after she looked at Haven. Ashley hugged her from behind and set his head on Brooklynn's shoulder to watch Haven. Ashley held her then I took her again.
It was late and they had left. I put Haven in this little glass thing so she could sleep. Baylee and I stood over it watching her breathe gently. "She's perfect." I whispered. Baylee grabbed my hand and gave me a soft smile. "Yeah." She retorted. We laid down to sleep. As soon as we turned off the light. She woke up. The reality of no sleep had begun.
6 a.m.~
"Can you get her?"