I'm done.

Andy's POV: I locked the door when I left. I walked to where the note said to go, knowing who I was gunna find there. "Andy." I heard her whisper. I focused my eyes on where she was and moved towards her. "What do you want Juliet?" I stopped in my tracks. "To see if you would of even come." She smiled. "I only came because I know you would've showed up at my door and Baylee is asleep.

"Baylee, Baylee, Baylee. That's all you seem to talk about now." She snapped. "Dont you ever think of us? How we used to be." Her eyes twitched. "Yeah. It's nothing like what Baylee and I have." I sighed. "See what we had was-" "Horrible." I cut her off. "All we did was argue and fight." I took a step closer to her.

Baylee's POV: I was listening to them from behind a Bush. "What Baylee and I have is so much better, and don't you dare try to interfere with it. I'm done with the constant nagging, pitty on you, not letting me be me! I'm tired of you and I'm definitely done with our fucking relationship!" He shouted at her. She walked away without saying another word.

Andy stood there and watched her. I know he was hurting because he really did love her and I do understand that. He finally started walking back and I came out of the Bush. He jumped backwards and then realized it was me. "You okay?" I hugged him. "You heard?" He put his arms around my waist. "Everything." I nodded. "I'm sorry." I said when he hurried his head into the crook of my neck. "Yeah. It's okay." He retorted.

"What we have is better than that." He gave me a weak smile. "I know." I smiled back. "Lets go inside." He grabbed my hand. We laid in bed and talked for hours. "How do you feel about having a baby?" He asked. "Huh?" I sat up. He looked at me with regret. "Andy..."

A/N: sorry for such a short chapter. I had some troubles coming up with it. I may delete it or add to it some other time, but for now it's just a filler chapter. :) thanks for 1k reads btw.