I Care

Baylee's POV: I looked at him while he slowly crawled to me. I jumped into his arms and he held me there. "No. I didn't. I couldn't do it." I whispered into his ear. I felt his body relax. He nuzzeld his face deeper into my shoulder.
Andy's POV: Hearing her say "no" was like music to my ears. I didn't want her to do it. I want to be there for her and the baby. I hope she knows that now.
"I love you." I pulled my head away from her. "I love you too." She wiped her tears away. We walked outside and got in our cars after talking, I followed her to Brooklynn's house. I drove close behind her with a smile on my face the whole time.
We walked into Brooklynn's house together and Brooklynn smiled. "You two look happy." She laughed and raised her eyebrows. Baylee looked at me and the sparkle in her eyes drove me crazy. I kissed her forehead.
Baylee's POV: The three of us rested on the couch and talked for a while until a knock on the door interrupted us. Brooklynn scurried to the door to see who is was. "Oh, um hi." We heard her say shyly. "Brooklynn can we talk?" We heard Ash's voice. "Now's not the time Ashley." She had some edge to her voice. "Please." He sighed. She looked back at us and we got the hint, so we went upstairs so they could talk.
Brooklynn's POV: "I'm tired of it being awkward between us." He Sat hard on my couch. "You don't think I'm tired of it?" I crossed my arms. "I didn't say that. We need to get over this somehow." He sighed and crossed his arms. "If my my mom and your dad never would of got together we wouldn't of had this problem." I stood up.
"Sorry I can't control who my dad falls in love with. It just so happened to be the mom of the daughter I was also in love with. I am in love with." His chocolate eyes met mine. My heart was beating fast while he toned his voice down. "I am in love with you." He took a step towards me. "Ashley, it's wrong." I felt the wall behind me. "No. What's wrong is that I'm being kept from the one I love because of some stupid thing that happened years ago. I miss you Brooklynn. A lot." He rested his hand on my face. "I miss you too." He kissed me.
Baylee's POV: "Oh my god." I gasped making them look up at us.