It Scares me to Love you

Baylee's POV: "Andy, what?" I poked his arm. "I lost the game." He sighed. "Dont fucking do that!" I hit him. He laughed in return. I heard Haven crying in the room and as I stood up Andy put his hand on me. "I'll get her." He kissed my forehead making me smile.
I waited a few minutes before sneaking up to listen to him talk to her. It made me smile when he did that. I peeked in the room at them. He was gently bouncing her up and down in his arms and swaying side to side. The moon was shinning perfectly in the little vanilla room making it turn to a shade of pale blue. I noticed him Kiss her forehead as he does to mine all the time and right then and there I noticed a different kind of love bubbling inside of me for Andy and it scared me.
"I'm so happy you are here. You have changed everyone around you little one." He cooed at Haven. I smiled and walked in with heavy steps so he knew I was there. I tested my head on his shoulder and looked down at our baby. Seeing the mixture of us both in her face. She got my nose, but Andy's cheeks. She has my eye shape and his eye color mixed in with a little green from mine. She has his facial structure and my lips and dark har. She was ours and she was perfect.
"Loving you scares me." I blurted out. He turned his head to look at me. "Why?" He asked softly. "Cause I've 'loved' someone before and got hurt. The love I have for you feels different and real. Even though I loved you for a while I've realized recently that when I say it, it feels right and that's what scares me. It's never felt right with anyone, but you and I don't want things to go bad." I sighed. Andy stares blankly at me for a minute before setting Haven down and moving back towards me. The silence was killing me. "I will never hurt you. When I tell you I love you it feels right. It's always felt right." He whispered with a smile. "It's not a bad kind of scared. Its like a sitting in a roller coaster kind of scared. It's nerve racking the whole time, but in the end it's always worth it." I put my arms around his body and felt his arms tighten around mine. He set his chin on my head and held me there. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He leaned down and pressed his warm lips to mine.
"Lets talk about this." I sat up and tilted my head.