Seeing double.

Baylee's POV: I stared at the boy sitting in front of me. "Andy, I cant." I shook my head. "Well why not?" he pouted. "I just cant." I looked at his eyes. "Trust me." He grabbed my hands. A tear rolled down my face and landed on his hand. "Okay." I sighed. He helped me to my feet and put his arms around my waist. "I missed you." I set my chin on the soft fabric of his black shirt. "I missed you too." He whispered swaying us side to side.

I pulled a bag out of his closet and stuffed my clothes in it. He came up the stairs and leaned against the door frame. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded unsure of what will happen. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we made our way to the kitchen. "Where are you guys going?" Chris asked making Amy stand up. "We need time alone and we are going to get that." He grabbed his keys and drug me out of the house. I laid my head on the window and shut my eyes.

Andy's POV: I looked over at her and studied her. The way her face was shaped, how her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders, the color of her skin, everything about her. I ser my hand on her thigh resulting in her jumping. "Sorry. I didn't know you were sleeping." I collected my hand back to myself. She nodded as her body untensed.

"Where are we?" She stretched and looked out her window. "Still Cincinnati, you were barely asleep for 10 minutes." I said pulling out my sunglasses. "Felt like forever." She laid her head hard against the seat. When she said that it reminded me of the Of Mice and Men song 'feels like forever' so I turned it on. "Really?" She giggled. I let my glasses fall onto the bridge of my nose and nodding while biting my lip. As the words started Baylee, curled herself up and sang quietly. I had to remember to not get too into her singing because it causes me to crash. The song finished and I didn't know what I was more happy about; the fact that she sang or the fact that I didn't crash while she sang.

The dark finally crept over the sky and she was asleep, unknowing we were going to my house in California. We would reach LA in about 5 hours and I hope she sleeps the whole time. My eyes were heavy from driving for almost 19 hours straight and it was getting harder to stay awake. I spotted a gas station and pulled in to buy a few energy drinks and some food. I shook Baylee trying to wake her up. "What?" She stirred. "Do you want anything from inside?" I asked making her open her eyes to notice where we were. "Razzles, a redbull, and a water." Baylee blinked at me. "Baylee, you have been eating that for like a long time. Dont you want some real food?" I tilted my head. She didn't say anything just stared at me. I sighed and got out of the car.

I was looking for her damn razzles when I saw someone looking into the car outside. I never let my eyes go all the way away from it just in case something happened. I found the razzles and brought my things to the counter. After they were put in a bag and I paid I quickly walked out the door. "Can I help you?" I spoke up. When the man looked up at me I almost fell in shock. It was me. How is that possible? "This has got to be a joke." I whispered to myself. Baylee got out of the car with a gun and was talking to me, but the other me not me. "Baylee don't listen to him!" The tears burning in my eyes as the lump in me throat grew bigger. She cocked the gun and held it up at me. I looked away and felt my stomach turn with fear. I looked back at her and she still had the gun pointed to me and was ready to shoot. The thing was whispering things into her ear. "It's okay. I love you. I know you don't mean it. It's okay." I whispered. As she pulled the trigger I jumped and woke up.

"What were you dreaming about?" I heard Baylee ask. "Nothing." I sat up. "What are we doing?" I asked. "You tell me. You were the one that stopped her last night." She opened her razzles. "I must have been to tired to drive." I rubbed my eyes. I started the car and she turned it off. "What are you doing?" I asked still freaked out of my dream. "Well we could drive or..." She trailed her fingers down her stomach to her pants. I instantly got excited. Still tired I pushed my seat as far back as it would go. She climbed on top of me and slipped her shirt off. She was aggressively kissing me and then moved to my neck. She was leaving bit marks here and there. She was practically riding me through my pants, so I started to unbutton them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. It was Baylee. I threw her off of me and started the car. "What the fuck Andy!" She yelled.

Baylee's POV: He sat up quickly gasping for air. "Woah! Hey. Hey!" I grabbed his head making him focus on me. "You're okay. It's just a dream. You're awake. Breathe." I held his head to mine. He looked at me and had tears in his eyes. "You're okay Andy." I felt his body shaking as he took hard,deep, breathes. I let go of his head and he leaned against his door with a look of fear on his face. I narrowed my eyebrows because I didn't know what was wrong and he was scaring me.

"How do I know you're real?" He spoke. I started laughing and looked at him expecting him to be laughing to, but he was very serious. "Oh. I don't know. I guess that's a choice you have to make." I told him. He grabbed me and hugged me. "Only you would say that." He sighed into my shoulder. I mouthed 'what the fuck'

"What did you dream about child!?" I pulled away from him. "Well..."