I'm Sorry...

Baylee's POV: We slid to the edge of the mountain and almost went over. I leaned back in my seat in relief. "Baylee i'm so sorry." he said. "It's okay." I told him. He got out to see the damge. "Is it bad?" I asked as he shut his door. "No. Just a dent and some scratches. We only slid cuz the road is icy." He said. We made our way to the road and continued to Joe's house acting like nothing just happened, but it was hard.

   His phone wouldnt stop ringing with Juliet's song he had set for her and it was getting on my nerves. "Andy will you just answer the damn phone or put it on silent or something?" I asked. "I just miss her, but dont want to talk to her." he kind of laughed. I looked out the window and shook my head. "Just drop me off at your parents' house." I demanded. "I thought you wanted to go to-" "Please, Andy." I looked at him. I don't know why I was hurt. I'm not dating him. He has a girlfriend. I'm stupid to think he actually liked me. I felt tears forming in my eyes so I looked away from him.

   We got to the house and I got out without saying a word. I ran up to the house and I slipped again and hit my head. He got out and I put my hand up at him. "No. Get back in your car and go to Joe's, okay?" I wiped a tear off my face and watched it turn to ice before it hit the ground. I stood up and put the key in the door. He just stood there looking at me like he knew I was upset. He doesnt care. I know he doesnt.

   Andy's POV: I watched her struggle to open the door. I realized what I had done, I led her on then said how much I missed Juliet. It's not that I dont like her, I just feel she isnt ready to grow up I guess. I think I should tell her that so she can just foret about me. I hope she never forgets though.

   I went inside and found her on the couch. I looked at her and how puffy her eyes were. She looked up at me and then buried her head in her arm. "Baylee, I think well I mean- ugh I don't know. I really like you and all I just don't think you are ready to grow up." I finally got the words out. She lifted her head and wiped her tears. "You don't think I'm able to grow up? Really. If you think growing up is having a girlfriend and leading another girl on then you are fucking right, I'm far from what you consider growing up!" She pushed around me and walked up the stairs.

   I stood there and thought about what she told me. Maybe I was being the kid, I couldn't let her know she was right though. I marched up the stairs and almost knocked my door down with how hard I opened it. "You think you know so much about me! You don't know anything! You know the Andy Biersack from black veil brides, you don't know just Andy. This is Andy! I'm a person who can't make up his mind, who has trouble focusing, who gets mad about little things like this! I'm not who you think I am! You are too young to get it." I stormed out and went to my car.

   Baylee's POV: His words stung me. I was frozen just staring at the door, remembering the 'promise' he said he would keep. I was dumb for thinking he would keep it, I know better. He is just like any other guy out there. Fake. I sat on his bed and looked at my phone, trying to decide if I should text him or not. I clicked on his name and it opened our conversation. I smiled at the screen because he had called me beautiful in the last message he sent me. While I was reading my phone vibrated and took me down to the bottom. He texted me.

   Hey listen, it was wrong of me to say all of that, but it's the truth. I do feel like you are to little to be in a relationship with someone my age and especially someone like me. I love Juliet, I just like you. I won't drop the love of my life for a kid. I'm sorry.

   I didn't text him back for a while. I didn't know how to put my anger away and not be a bitch. So I just let it go and decided to 'grow up'