Stabbed

Baylee's POV: I looked at my dad sitting in the corner of our room with his hands together. "What?" I yawned. "If you are going to stay here there are going to be some rules. No sex. No drinking. No smoking. Sorry Andy." He gestured to his cigarettes on the table. Andy sighed and looked at me.
   "Okay dad." I rubbed my arms because our room was freezing. "Anything else?" Andy growled. I nudged him. "Not that I can think of." he got up and exited the room. Andy's phone started to ring and it woke Haven up. I sighed and pulled the warm covers off my legs. "Hi baby. Are you hungry?" I cooed at her and grabbing her formula. I sat down on the bed and put the bottle in her mouth. Andy came back in and looked at me with worry.

   "So some things went down with Ashley, Brooklynn, Juliet, and Laine." He spoke. "Okay and what was that?" I widened my eyes. "Brooklynn is in the hospital she was stabbed in the stomach and-" I cut him off. "We are going back." He looked at me with regret. "Baylee." He grabbed my arm. "Andy, we are going back and I'm going to see Laine. I'm ending this once and for all.

A/N: hey sorry I haven't updated and this chapter is hella short. I have ben busy with things the past couple of weeks. Should be updating more often and longer chapters. :)