Good Things Never Last.

Baylee's POV: I turned around just enough to see him. Andy was a few isles over and here I was, alone with the guy that ruined my life and hated me now. I didn't say anything and started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "Don't you want to know how I've been? What I've been doing?" He growled in my ear while tightening his grip. "No I don't. Let go of me Laine." I tried pulling my arm away. "Andy!" I yelled. "Ow! Laine stop!" I felt the tears burn my eyes.

Andy came around the corner and ran up to me causing Laine to release me. "No harm was done. Just saying hello." He backed away and left the store. "Are you okay?" Andy asked. "Not really to be honest." I sighed while he put his arms around me and squeezed slightly. I was nervous and jittery the rest of the day. I was scared. I don't know why, but the thought of him made me want to throw up everywhere. I know he is watching me now. He will hurt me.

I was sitting on the couch deep in my thoughts, Andy sat down next to me making me jump and spill my tea. "Ever since we ran into him you've been acting so weird. He isn't worth freaking out over." He said annoyed. "I'm sorry. You don't know Laine. He will get what he wants." I sighed and stood up. "You don't know him!" I shouted. He stood up and hugged me. "Not this time." He said soothingly.

I laid in bed and fell asleep. I had a rude awakening.

A/N sorry its been a while and this chapter is hella short. I've been super busy with my life. Haha anyway I should be updating more now. So yeah. Thanks for reading! I appreciate every single one of you.