shopping

"hmmm... What says I'm a lady, but I'm a bad girl?" Dahlia asked, laughing.

"This is your son we're talking about!" I retorted, giggling a little bit. She was never bashful about her intentions.

I know she isn't my mom, but... It's nice to feel like I have a place... A mom figure, and someone who wants what's best for me. Its nice to pretend she's my mom.

"Where are we going?" I asked, refering to shane and I. I could tell right away she had a plan in mind. My only question was, did Shane know, or not?

"Oh, stop worrying and find something sexy!!!" she said, louder than expected.

"Can we just look through my closet?" I begged, knowing where this was going. She felt as if I needed to fix me to make me feel better.

"No, now go try on this." she said sternly, throwing a plaid red and black top with ties for the front, making it stop well above my belly button.

"okay" I relented, looking like a lost puppy.
I walked into the dressing room just as lila (james's ex girlfriend) walked out.
"slut" she whispered as I walked by.
"what was that?" I asked, begging her to say it in front of her mom.

"nothing." she replied with an evil smile.
"oh, james showed me those pictures you sent... Nice piercing." I said loudly enough for her mom to hear.

I walked away as her mom started yelling at her.
Mission accomplished.
I tried on the top, adjusting it a bit. Wow my boobs look big.
"Can I see?" dahlia called from outside the door.

I walked out, showing her the top.
"perfect." she said, smiling.
"okay, where are we going?" i asked, a bit panicked.
"I am just trying to get you out of your head. Try on a skirt or something!!! Live a little. Combat boots, cargo pants, and tshirts get old love, you need to spice it up!" she laughed, pushing me back into the changing room with a dress, two skirts, four pairs of shorts, and a leather jacket.

"try everything on, and tell me your favorite things." she yelled, walking away. I could hear her heels clicking as I looked at the clothes. This is what most normal mothers do. But she is so much better. Although our tastes are very very different.

The dress was black, it was fitted to mid thigh, tight, and came with a white belt and four inch white heels... It was gorgeous and lavish and... Not me.... I think that's why I love it.
The best outfit I could put together was a neon green tank top, the leather jacket, white cutoffs, and a pair of converse. My butt looked amazing, but still didn't show too much skin in the shorts I had picked, and the flowy tank top covered my stomach completely, which was alot to ask for in a store like this. I guess this is the best I'm simply gonna get as far as being comfortable goes.

"what did you pick, hun?" dahlia asked, peeking in the door way.
I showed her the two outfits, I was still in my bra, but had found my sweats under the mountain of clothes.

She raced to the counter, laughing as she did... She pays for my clothes when I can't stop her. Ugh, well played.

"thank you so much." I said as we got into her nova, throwing the bags in the back.
"we're not done yet, babe" she said, turning on the music just as "jail brake" by ac/dc came one.

"you seem to want a new look. Lets go do something we'll regret." she smirked, speeding out of the parking lot as fast as she could.
We pulled into the hair salon. looking in the window as we walked by, I noticed the dye already set out... This was going to be fun.

"what color, charlie?" she asked, looking at my dark hair.
"dahlia, what is going on?" I asked, trying to hide the mixture of happiness and fear.
"we are going to give you streaks, like I said, lets do something we'll regret." she said with an devious smile.

"well, I believe blue will suit me fine!" I laughed, smiling at the hair dresser.
"how much?" I asked, pulling out my wallet.

"it's already paid for. Just let us take care of you." she whispered, leading me to a chair.

Two hours later, after gossip and a thorough questioning by our hair dresser, I walked out, my hair in curls of blue and almost black looking whirlpools. They did an amazing job. He will love it... I hope.