the date.

Ugh im nervous. My mom asked her out... My mom... Wow. Well, the point is, despite that, she said yes... And now, i have an hour to get ready...
For possibly the biggest night of my life so far. Am i ready for this? No. But that won't stop me.
Should i be scared? Yeah, she scares the hell out of me... But it makes her so perfect.
I should shower, i stink. But then again, cologne fixes everything. I wonder if i have it to bad, or if i can get away with it.
Nope, wow, holy hell. Strong. I need that shower, or she is gonna have her eyes watering by the end of the night and wont touch me. Not how i want this night to end at all.
I turned on the water, and stepped in, feeling the rain slowly run down my back. I thank god i live in Florida . The rain is beautiful. And the storms are perfect. When we were younger, she would sneak in to my room and cuddle up in my bed, she hated storms. I thought it was adorable and always pretended not to be awake when she climbed in, or left. I knew of she found out i was awake, she'd never do it again. It was the closest i had gotten to a girl until 10th grade prom, where i had a bit to much fun... Im lucky she didn't end up pregnant. If she had, i would have lost all of this. I would have lost my chance with her.

The water started getting cold, and i realised i had accidentally bumped the shower handle.
Ouch, dammit, soap in my eyes... This is why i should pay attention in the shower. Atleast i didnt crack my head open (yet.) but ouch, they burn.
Maybe i should let my hair grow out a bit... Nah, she likes me clean cut. And tonight, i will be just that. For her.
I got out, nursing my pride as i searched for something to wear.
Plaid shirt, yes. But which one?
Red and black, deffinately. And pants? Wranglers, not to tight but not to loose.
Perfect.
It's 6:40.
Now, i watch tv and wait for them to get home.
Wait... To shave, or not to shave? That is the question.
To shave. It's time. I need to be 100% clean cut.
Ugh... I hate shaving.
Here we go.
Shit. Cut my face. I knew it would happen. Thank god girls are brave enough to shave their legs.
What time is it?
6:57, shit, better go to the door.
Ugh, im nervous... Does she like me, or just feel bad?
No, i think she likes me... I hope so...
I guess I'll find out.
Here she comes, i here the truck.
It's already dark... It will still be beautiful as long as she's there.
The truck stopped.
Lets see how this goes.