peace(shane)

Thank you to AbigailGalaviz for co writing this chappy with me!!! Had a lot of fun, if anyone hasn't checked out her books, "It All Started On A Bus," "Highschool," or "Trying To Run," do it, don't ask questions, just do it. She is an amazing writer, and i can promise you won't regret it!

##############################
She's deffinately drunk, and she can't stop giggling. Sometimes I wonder how she could possibly love me... Other times, I wonder if maybe it's because I jumped in so quickly to be with her... Like her rebound. But either way, she is the love of my life, and I just... I need her.

She looks absolutely beautiful, laughing with a bright red face and flour in her hair.

We tried making brownies, to no avail... Instead we threw flour at eachother.

Every time she threw the flour she smiled, that smile makes my day each time.

"You look like you're covered in cocaine." She laughed, throwing another hand full of flour.

"maybe I am!" I yelled, throwing more back.
She was getting closer, her face, hair, shirt, and shorts covered white in flour.

She threw a huge handful towards me, hitting me in the eye.

"Shit! Ow."

She snorted, falling on the floor laughing.

This really hurts.

I hurried to the sink, turning it on I wiped away what flour I could.

"Are you dying?" She giggled.

I turned around, my eyes burning and my vision blurring.

I don't understand how the hell this could possibly be funny, but that laugh made it almost worth it... Almost.

"No, but I'm hurting."

She laughed, hugging me.

"Poor baby."

I sighed, hugging her back.

How the hell am I supposed to be pissed at her like this? She's too cute to be pissed at.

"Can we order a pizza? Oh! And watch movies?"

I laughed, kissing the top of her flour caked head.

"I guess, first you need to get all that flour off you in the shower. I'll wait till you're done to take mine."

She just smiled, hugging me again before running up the stairs to the bathroom.

I heard a loud thump, followed by a loud mumbling which I assumed were angry curses.

"Are you okay?!" I yelled, walking towards the stairs.

"Yep! Can we get cheesey bread, bread sticks, and cinnamon sticks too?"

I sighed, climbing up the stairs and finding her just laying on the ground.

"Of corse."

She laughed, refusing to get up.

"Wait!!!" she yelled, looking up at me first before letting her head down with a thud against the ground.

I sighed, picking her up.

"I guess I'll have to dispose of the dead body." I laughed, walking towards the bedroom.
I heard a giggle escape her lips.

She went limp, playing dead as she tried to hold her breath. She was drunk, therefore not very capable of not laughing. It was adorable to watch her try so hard.