Chapter 39: Surprise on stage

As i was getting ready to perform infront off my fans, i saw grayson talking to Melanie, Ethan, and Jake. I was confused at first but i didn't wanna invade their privacy. I got on stage, sat on a stool, played my guitar, and sang stay with me by Sam Smith. As i was singing, my fans were singing as well. They all started screaming out of no where and pointed behind me. I stopped playing and looked behind me. I gasped so loud that i didn't even know my mic was on. I saw grayson on one knee holding a box with a ring in it. I started tearing up. So was melanie. Jake handed Grayson a microphone. "Shelly, you are the love of my life and i can't stand every minute being without you. You are the reason I'm happy everyday and the reason I'm still alive. So I'm gonna this one question. Will you marry me" i started smiling and i nodded yes. He got up and i hugged him so tight and kissed him infront of everyone. He put the ring on my finger and said "you will make the most beautiful bride". I smiled and kissed him again. I went over to Melanie, Ethan, and Jake and said "Did you guys know about this". They looked at me confused and said "we have no idea what your talking about" (they were kidding). I playfully rolled my eyes and continued my song until it was over.