Chapter 6: Getting down and dirty

WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND CONTENT. IF U DONT WANNA READ IT, READ SOMETHING ELSE. THANK U

My mom and my sister were in washington for a little while to visit my grandma. I called grayson and told him to come over.
Me: hey babiii
Gray: hey boo, whats up
Me: nm, my mom and my sister arent here. Wanna come over
Gray: I'LL BE RIGHT THERE. BYE LOVE U
Me: bye bae, see u L8r

Grayson came over and we ended up in my bedroom. Gray was ontop of me kissing my sweet spot which was making me moan his name. "Moan louder" he said still kissing my neck. "Ohhh grayson" i moaned his name like he pleased. He took off my shirt and shorts and bra and panties. I took off his pants and his shirt and his boxers. I gasped at how big and hard he was. He saw my expression and said "wait till i come in" with a smirk on his face. He went into me and explored my womanhood. "Im sorry baby...I'll try a little slower" he said. "N-nooo...p-please go faster" i said moaning and grabbing onto his back. I scratched his back and now i was ontop. I grinded and rode his you know what until we reached our climax. He layed next to me and pulled the covers over us. I woke up and saw that he was still asleep. I layed back down on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I wanted my little imagination to start so i traced Mrs Dolan on his chest. "I would really like that" he said in his sexy morning voice. "Im gonna take a shower...I'll be right back" i said kissing him and going to the bathroom. "Can i join" grayson said giving me a passionate kiss. "Whatever..." i said with rosey red cheeks. We both got into the shower and he whispered in my ear "Ready for round two?" he had the cutsest smirk on his face. Thats when round two happened.