Chapter 71: Fun Night

It is now 7:30 PM. Jake, Melanie, and Ethan arent home yet which leaves me some alone time with Grayson. He picks me up and lays me on the bed. He starts kissing my neck, then my saw, now my lips. "You wanna do this" he asks. I nodded and he starts liking his lips. I take off my bikini top and ny bikini bottom. Grayson takes off his swimming trunks and goes back to kissing me. Our tongues fighting for domain. As he gets ontop of me, he looks at me with his hazel eyes. He starts to slowly go into me. Pound, pound, pound, pound! "Ohhhh grayson!" I moaned. I clawed his back begging for him to go deeper. "Ohhh shelly! Oh god your so sexy" grayson moans. I turn him over so im ontop. I start to ride him. "Ohhh fuck!" I yell. He goes back to being ontop. He reaches his climax and lays next to me. My hair is all messed up, i have hickeys on my neck, scratch marks on my hips and thighs. God...its was just...perfect.

Graysons POV
Why does Shelly have to be so perfect? After we made love, it was like i got starstruck. Our sweaty bodies next to eachother. Just hearing her moaning my name gives me butterflies. She looks so beautiful. Her hair, her eyes...everything really! THE SEX WAS GREAT BY THE WAY!

Shellys POV
It is now 8:45 PM. After we made love, we just layed there. Holding hands. "Wow" gray says. "Wow indeed" i say laughing. I got up and looked in the mirror. I shook my head and went in the shower. The warm water falling down. The way it feels down my spine. Just then, i saw Grayson step in as well. "May i help you" i said. "No thanks. Just shampooing my hair" he says smirking. I go back to soaping my body. "Why do you have to be so perfect " he says. "I dont know. Its just the way i am i guess" i say smirking. Then, he grabs ny waist and turns me around. The taste of his lips are to die for. Every second of it is like fireworks. Just...amazing. "How about we do a round two to set the mood, yeah" he says smirking. "In your dreams lover boy" i say before exiting out of the shower. I lay in bed waiting for him to come out. He finally came out with a towel wrapped around his torso. I stared for a while with my mouth wife open. "May i help you" he asks. "No thanks. Just enjoying the view" i say laughing. He gets dressed, and plops down next to me. One arm wrapped around my waist, while the other strokes my arm. Then, we heard the door open. Jake, Melanie, and Ethan came in. "We're back. What did you two do while we were gone" jake asked. Me and grayson looked at eachother and said "stuff" at the same time.