Chapter 52: Uploads

Everytime something bad happens, i always forget to do my youtube videos. I had to makeup for fans because they were pretty upset. Today was Wednesday which meant Challenges!!! "Whats up you guys, im so sorry i havent posted lately. I just got married and i had a baby. But for todays video, i will be doing some challenges. The most challenge people are doing is the What Are You Touching My Face With Challenge. And for my guest i have my husband, Grayson!" I said. Grayson smiled and waved. "If you guys dont know how to play, one person is blindfolded while the other person gets items from their special bag. The person with the items, touches the person that is blindfolded, and that person needs to guess what it is" Grayson said. "Lets get started" i said. Grayson gets blindfolded and i take items out of my bag. I pulled out my lipstick. I started rubbing it all over grayson. "What the hell...is it a blueberry" he asked. "ITS LIPSTICK!!!" I yelled while laughing. "Oh my god!" he yelled. "Get me a tish!" he yelled. "Get the kid a tish!" i yelled. "I need to wipe this off my face!" he yelled. He got blindfolded again. I pulled out a chip bag clip. "Im gonna touch you in the face..." i said. I clipped the clip on his nipple. "OW OW OW OW OW!!! OWWW!!! OH MY GOD!!!" he yelled rubbing his nipple. He was wearing a shirt, dont worry. "What is it?" i asked laughing. "Its a chip bag clip" he said. "Correct!" I said. "Theres one last item" i said. I pulled out a dead fish and giggled. "Pucker up" i said and shoved the fish in his face. "EW!! WHAT THE HECK!!! MY FACE IS GONNA SMELL FOR DAYS!!!" he yelled while wiping his face. I just sat there and lmfao. I got blindfolded and waited.

Graysons POV
It is now my turn to do touch Shelly with my items. I grabbed a banana and started posing into the camera. I shoved the banana in her face. "Its a banana!" hse said spitting the banana bits out. "Your good!" I said. "I dont feel right about this" she said. "Ready for item number two" i said. I grabbed a worm. "Tilt your head" i said. I layed the worm on her cheek. "What the hell!! Thats a worm you ass! Ewwww" she yelled wiping her cheek. "2 for 3" i said laughing. Shelly got blindfolded again. "Ready for item number 3" i said. "I guess...." she answered. I turned to the camera and pointed to my lips. I sat in front of shelly and kissed her lips. Softly yet passionately. She smiled and blushed. "I think i know what it is" she said taking the blindfold off. "Is it grayon dolans lips" she said. "CORRECT!" i said kissing her again.

Shellys POV
"Alright you guys, we are at the end of the video. Hope you guys enjoyed this challenge. Tomorrow i will post more. In Shelly and this is Grayson. In the meantime...PEACE!" i said and turned the camera off. "That was fun" i said. "Oh yeah...now where were we" gray said kissing me softly.