Chapter 68: Happy New Years!

It was New Years! The day where a new year starts. I had a party at my house. I invited Lisa, Sean, Camerom and her boyfriend, Ethan, Melanie, my aunt, my uncle, Gabby, Isaac and Danny, Melanie, Grayson, Graysons aunt and uncle and grandma and grandpa, Jake and Ryan. It was 11:00 PM which meant only 1 more hour till 12:00. Music was playing, people were laughing, people were dancing, some were eating, some were drinking. It was so fun. Cha cha slide played and everyone danced to it. I videotaped it and put it on instagram. The time was now 11:45 PM. "15 more minutes guys!" I yelled. "Babe...can i talk to you" grayson said. I followed him outside. "Um...i just wanted to tell you that im madly inlove with you. And i want our first new years kiss to be magical and special" he said as he held my waist. Just hearing him talk made me hypnotized. "Every second will be magical and special" i said as i hugged him. He was about to kiss me when i put my finger on his lips. Save it for 12 baby" i said and pecked his cheek. It was now 11:59 PM. The countdown started. We all got outside and started counting down. "10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" everyone yelled. Fireworks were blasting. Grayson held my waist and pulled me in. His lips were so soft and plump. But he was right. It was magical and special. Everyone awed as they saw. Jake took a picture and posted it on snapchat. 'They shared their first New Years kiss' was the caption. Grayson pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "Happy 2016 babe" he whispered. "Happy 2016" i whispered back. We all went back inside and partied some more.

A/n: even though in this chapter.its new years 2016...i just wanted to say...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!