Chapter Twenty | Lealtà

Warning: mature content;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you two smiling at

"What are you two smiling at." Ana said as Elijah and I walked into the penthouse we were staying in.

A smile had been gracing my face all day and only when she had pointed it out did I notice.

Atnus looked over to us and the down to our fingers that were intertwined. His eyes widened in shock as his mouth dropped open.

"Ha! I new it," He said, turning towards Ana, "You owe me a new carrrr."

I looked up at Elijah in confusion, he just shrugged his shoulders and looked back to the scene unfolding in front of us.

"Come on C, I was rooting for your stubbornness." She whined, as Atnus started kissing her cheek repeatedly in joy.

"Do one of you love birds want to tell us what the fuck you're on about." Elijah's voice said from behind me.

"He," Ana began while pointing at Atnus, "Said that you two would admit you like each other in the first month of us being here and I said you wouldn't."

"And whoever was wrong would have to buy the other a new car." Atnus said.

I sent them both a stern look that said 'really' making them giggle like little girls.

"Now tell us how it happened." Ana said as both of them sat, cross legged like children, on one side of the L shaped couch.

Elijah an I made out way to the other end and once we were sat he threw his arm over the back of the chair. It was a subtle gesture but it made my heart flutter.

God, I need to get a hold of myself.

The others sat patiently waiting for us to talk, interest flickering in their eyes.

"There's not much to tell." Elijah said from beside me,

"It was spontaneous, nothing serious." I explained as Atnus' eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Spontaneous? Guys come on you know I don't understand Spanish." He complained earning a full blown laugh from all of us.

"Chérie, that's not Spanish." Ana said while patting his back in an awkward manner.

His face looked down in embarrassment as he reached for his phone. A few moments later he looked back up on us, realisation on his face.