Chapter Twenty-Five | His Initials

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a dull ache between my legs and a masculine arm tight around my stomach

I woke up to a dull ache between my legs and a masculine arm tight around my stomach. I felt completely rested as I stretched out my body under the drooping sheets.

Elijah stirred next to me, loosening his grip around my waist allowing me to sit up.

The morning sun cast a golden glow over his face highlighting his chiselled features. His hair was a beautiful mess, and his face was covered in a light stubble.

He was a light sleeper, so I slipped silently out of bed and headed for the bathroom, trying not to wake him in the process.

After a lengthy shower, I wandered back into our room, fully expecting Elijah to still be asleep. But instead, I found him sitting up straight, as though he was waiting for my arrival.

"Brunos días, bella." He chimed, a large smile plastered to his face.

"You know if you keep putting Spanish and Italian in the same sentence Atnus will never learn." I said while opening the closet, in order to find something to wear.

"That's the plan." He joked, standing up from his position, headed for the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower," He said, I'll meet you and the others up there in a bit."

I nodded my head, a sweet smile gracing my lips, before quickly putting on my bathing suit and walking to the elevator.

~~~~~

A crisp September breeze broke the heat of the sun. White clouds scattered the sky and the warm buzz of the city below me filled my senses.

The hotel our pent house was located in was stunning. It's was modern yet homely with the most beautiful views.

The roof of the building was like no other, a huge pool graced one side, with sun loungers and multiple bars dotted around.

If you were scared of heights it would've be your worst nightmare, but for me, the view of the city from so high up, was thrillingly exciting.

Atnus was already in the pool, using the edge to keep himself afloat as he admired Ana's glistening body that laid in front of him.

Ana had placed herself on a sun lounger, he arm draped over her face to block out the beating sun.

The way Atnus was staring at her was with such infatuation that is was enough to make me sick. He was so obviously in love with her that it shocked me knowing neither of them had said the words.

I sat myself down, on a bed next to Ana's, before sliding my white cover up off my shoulders. I relaxed in the heat of the suns gaze, closing my eyes, my mind clouding with a serene, quiet.

The clearing of a throat made my eyes snap open. I looked around to find both Atnus and Ana staring at me, looks of shock mixed with a strange sense of happiness evident on their faces.

"Where's that from?" Ana asked, I followed the trail of her stare, landing on the part of my hip, only visible to them because I was wearing a bikini. Their eyes were glued to the letter 'E' that Elijah had made there yesterday.

"A knife." I said nonchalantly.

"Wielded by who?" Ana asked, even though the answer was obvious, she just wanted me to say it.

"Elijah." I said with a quietly confident tone. Both their mouths dropped open slightly in reaction.

"Really?" Atnus asked, dumbfounded by this newly learnt knowledge.

"Oh calm down," I waved him off, "It's just sex."

"Knife play and bodily harm isn't 'just sex' Cecilia." She said, while moving onto her side so she could face me properly.

"It didn't hurt, so it wasn't technically harmful," I said, "If that helps." I continued, my worlds trailing into a whisper.

I know Ana wasn't judging me, but it's always slightly uncomfortable talking about your sex life with people who don't fully understand your kinks.

"It's hot." Atnus said looking at Ana in an almost pleading manner.

"Don't even think about carving your initials into me mister." She said, pointing her index finger at him. Her authoritative tone caused him to raise his hands in surrender, backing away slightly.

"It was just a suggestion." He said under his breath, not wanting her to hear.

"What are you lot gawking at?" A voice sounded from behind me. I didn't need to look to know it was Elijah. Just his presence alone was enough to make my whole body ignite into flames.

"Your most recent handy work." Atnus said, nodding his head towards me.

As Elijah got closer his shadow engulfed me. I tilted my head back a small smile threatening my lips at the sight of him towering over me.

"Ah yes." Elijah said once taking a glance at my hip, "Looks good, doesn't it?"

Before anyone could say anything, he had moved away from us and proceeded to dive into the pool. He swam the length of the pool again and again. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't fascinated but him.

His every movement had me mesmerised. Everything he said, everything he did captivated me.

"Ooo, Cecilia and Elijah sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-"

"Atnus." I said calmly, moving my gaze from Elijah to him.

I didn't have to say anything else. He stopped immediately, fear gracing his face before he sunk himself, slowly, down into the water.

"He'll jump out in three..." Ana said staring directly at where Atnus had submerged himself under water, "Two...One."

Not even a second later, Atnus launched himself out of the water. Panting heavily. I laughed, more than I would have liked.

His face resembled that of anger infused with amusement. A mischievous glint shimmers in his eyes as he looked between Ana and I who were laughing at him.

He chuckled to himself before lifting his body out of the pool. His once fluffy brown hair had turned black and stuck to his face, the water making it reach past his eyes.

Once he was fully out, he smiled innocently. Me and Ana exchanged a concerned look before a shower of water poured onto us.

We screamed simultaneously before snapping our heads to the culprit. Atnuses hair was now partially dry, telling me that he had in fact, dried his hair in the same way a dog would, soaking me and Ana in the process.

"Shit." He said, before running off, back into the hotel.

"He's such a child." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Agreed." I nodded before standing up and walking over to the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I love Atnus...that's all I have to say

remember to vote and comment baes xox