Chapter Twenty-Four | Touch Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning: mature content;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warning: mature content;)

His hands were like fire on my skin. The way his lips moved against mine lit up my soul. My legs were around his waist, his hands were on my lower back. I ran my hands ruffly through his hair, tugging slightly making him groan.

He walked us to our room, shutting the door with his foot before gently lowering us down on the bed so I was straddling him. I circled my hips slowly searching to find some sort of relief.

Quickly, his dominant hands shot down from my back to my hips cancelling my movement making me whimper in desperation.

"If you keep moving like that," He whispered against my mouth, "This will be over much sooner than we both would like."

He bit my lip lightly before moving his hand up to my breast, kneading it and slightly rolling my nipples between his fingers. His mouth traced down to my neck as I leaned my head back to give him better access.

His hands were all over me, yet his touch was light and barely there. I groaned in frustration making him smile against my neck.

"Touch me Elijah." I said, "Do something." I tried to sound stern but in my flustered state, it was near enough impossible.

His movements stopped under me, my body withered without his touch. My eyes flew open, looking down to see his power and want staring up at me.

His lips curled into a sweetly cynical smile, his tongue dragging across his lower lip, causing my eyes to follow it. Thoughts of his mouth all over me swirled through my head, distracting me from what he was doing.

Before I new it, he had flipped us over, so he was holding himself over me as my body fell onto the cold silk sheets.

"You want me to touch you?" He asked in between the kisses he had started trailing down the centre of my breasts. I nodded my head in agreement, my breathing to sporadic to talk.

"Then I'll touch you." He said, his mouth now pressing kisses upon my thighs, "I'll touch you until you're begging me to stop."

I shivered at his words, the image they created in my mind made heat pool between my legs. Shivers of need coursed through me.

A breathy gasp escaped my lips as Elijah's mouth connected with my clit. His tongue danced over it sending electrifying pleasure pulsing through me. And before I had time to even register what he was doing, he slipped one of his fingers deep inside me.

His mouth and fingers worked in unison, stimulating me in ways I'd never been stimulated before. 

He added another finger, my muscles clenching sound them. Curling them both, he reached my G-spot, moans left my mouth and groans left his. My attraction to him went through the roof with the knowledge that he gained as much pleasure out of this as I did.