Chapter Five | The Distraction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just to run over it one more time," Anastasia started to say before we got out the car, "Cecilia, you enter first, and use your ways to distract José, then Atnus, Elijah and I will enter five minutes later, ok, everyone got it?" she asked excitedly

We all nodded in agreement and watched as Cecilia exited the car and made her way to the club entrance.

Right now we were at a nightclub owned by Miguel Antonio. Him and his men have been planning a huge weapon an drug drop off for three weeks today, and we need to find out where it's going to be and tonight, his club happens to be the best place to do so.

Miguel is out of town so he has left José in charge, Jośe gets distracted rather easily, hence us sending in Cecilia as a bate. And due to Miguel being away, their security is not as top notch as usual which makes it easier for us to break into his office on the third floor.

My eyes were drawn straight to Cecilia as we entered through the club doors. She was wearing a red silk ruched dress and clear heels that accentuated her long legs. She looked stunning. Her hair was messily yet perfectly curled and her lips were painted to match her outfit. However the only part of her that didn't look good, was the smug looking man attached to her hip.

José was an evil, greasy looking man with cold beedy eyes and a blood curdling smile, The way his hands were moving over Cecilia's body made me want to shoot him right then and there. I don't know why I felt protective over her, but It made me angry seeing her with him.

Atnus grabbed my arm motioning to the door where Anastasia was waiting,

"Bro, I know she's hot but come on, we have a job to do." he said in an almost disappointed tone, I laughed as Anastasia slapped him on the chest and a huge smirk appeared on his face, "Ooo is someone jealous" he teased as she rolled her eyes and began picking the lock of the door.

Once the door was unlocked we were met with a flight of stairs we had to ascend to reach the office. They were long and steep and they creaked underfoot so it took a long time to reach the top as we were wary of being heard. Well I was.

The security in this place was shocking, the others weren't exactly being quiet, or trying to be.

Remind me never take Atnus and Anastasia on a mission that involves sneaking around. Ever. They are extremely talented individuals but when they are together they don't stop talking.

We reached the top of that stairs and I silenced them with a hand gesture. Two suited men were making their way around this floor so we had to be careful of when we decided to try and sneak past them.