Chapter 6

Malik
(The next day)

"Okay, so she's... I don't know. She's unconscious and she lost a lot of blood but she's doing somewhat good." Khalisè stated, taking her gloves off.

"Somewhat good, what does that mean?" Jermaine asked as he held a sleeping Damien in his arms. Dub got Kiara to bring him over here.

"It means that she's somewhat good, Jermaine. That's all I can say." I sighed, shutting my eyes tightly.

"How the hell is it this hard to find this mothefucker? How did we not know that he was outside of our house?" I asked myself out loud.

"That's because it wasn't him that did it." We turned around to see Vinchi standing in the door way. For some reason he looked calm, too calm.

"How you know that?" Khalisè asked, tying her coat around her waist.

He chuckled, wiping his nose, making me see the blood on his hands.

I looked at Jermaine as we both furrowed our eyebrows. Fuck is wrong with this nigga?

"You got a basement, right, Khalisè?" Khalisè looked at him before nodding slowly.

"Why?"

"Y'all head down there real quick, I'll be right back." I stood up slowly as he walked out of the room.

While walking to the basement, I made sure my strap was on me cause this nigga was acting weird as fuck.

"What you think this about?" I asked Jermaine. He shrugged.

"I don-"

"Wake the fuck up." Vinchi said, pushing somebody onto the floor as he came in the room.

I stepped back a little when I seen the damage he had done to this girl. She was covered in blood with cuts and burns all over her.

"Awe nah." I gagged, covering my mouth when she spit out a whole guck of blood. Nasty as fuck.

"Wait, ain't that your sister?" Khalisè asked, holding her stomach the same way I was holding mine.

"Suppose to be anyways." He said, shrugging, twirling a bloody knife in his hand. Okay, this nigga lowkey freaking me out.

"Let me go put Damien in the room cause this some creepy shit." Jermaine mumbled, walking out of the room.

"Wait... please." The girl said when Vinchi held her head up so she could look at him. She even had cuts in her jaws, bruh.

"Oh wait, so now you wanna talk?" He said, laughing in her face. I put my fist over my mouth so I wouldn't laugh.

"Wait, why did you do this?" Khalisè asked.

"I told you." He said, standing up, letting her face drop to the floor. "She was the one that shot Amara. And plus." He threw the knife in the air before grabbing it again. "A little revenge ain't never hurt nobody."

"I tried to find out where Cortez was too, but she wouldn't say anything. And she sure enough don't want to sayanything now since she can barely breathe." He said, laughing once again.

"Yo, is you okay my nigga?" I asked, patting him on his back. Usually when I murk people, I just shoot they ass. This nigga went bat ass crazy.

"Yeah, I'm straight." He nodded. I shrugged, walking up to the girl.

"Ight." I started, seeing her trying to catch her breath. "Obviously Cortez was the one that put you up to this shit. Where the hell is he?"

"I d-dont.. I d-ont know." She said, slowly trying to push herself up.