Chapter 23

Jermaine

"I already told yo ass that. What the fuck else do you want me to say?"

"So this guy right here." He slammed the picture of my father on the desk. "Who is he to you?"

"His my father."

"And your father was a drug dealer, right?"

"My dad worked for the community."

"You know it's against the law to lie to the police, right?"

"Am I lying, officer?" He took his glasses off before showing me another picture. This time, it was a picture of King.

"You know him?"

"Yeah, that's my homeboy."

"What if he told us that you were there at the abandoned building by yourself?" These motherfuckers think I'm stupid.

"Ya know it's rude to lie to people right? Didn't ya mama teach you better?" I could tell he was getting impatient with me but I honestly didn't give a fuck.

"Speaking of, where he at anyways? Ian been able to talk to him in a hot minute."

"Shut the fuck up." He said before slamming the door behind him. I chuckled cause I been acting like an asshole for the longest.

"Pussy ass niggas."
~
Malik

"I'm here. What's up?" I turned around to see Khalisè in this bad ass outfit. I licked my lips but realized that now was not the time.

"I need ya help."

"Help with what?"

"Demarcus. First they had King and now they got Dub and we all know it's because of Demarcus bitch ass. Is your step mom still working on whatever she was suppose to be doing?"

"Yes she was but they won't give her all of the information she needs. How the hell did they get Dub?" She said, taking her coat off.

"I don't know man. It's either we somehow get Demarcus to stop running to the police or I go in and take whatever charge they tryna give him."

"Malik, what?" She scrunched her face up. "What, you can't do that."

"Yes the hell I can. I'm not finna have my brother just sitting in jail."

"And what about you?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What about me?"

"Ight, chill out." She sighed as she looked up. "Do you have his location?"

"Yeah, been tracking him for a minute now."

"What we waiting on? Me and you can go get this motherfucker now." Khalisè said, reaching into her purse as she pulled out a black mask.

"Shit, let's go." I grabbed my gun and my mask off the table. "Wait."

"Yeah?"

"If he got his child with him, we get his ass later. Ight?"

"Number 1 rule. Now let's go." I followed behind her while we walked out of the house.
~
Demarcus

"Fuck allat, I'm tryna get there tonight." I dapped my homeboy up before parting ways.

"Ight bet bro." I walked away as I light my blunt. My car was a minute away from me so I put some music in my ears while I walked.

Something tapped on my shoulder, making me turn around.

My head snapped back as a fist connected to my face and a bag was placed on my head. I started to fight back but they threw another punch, making everything go black.
~
"Wake yo bitch ass up." I jumped up when water was thrown all over me.

"Yo, what the fuck?" I jerked around in whatever I was sitting in until I realized I was strapped down.

"Punk ass got knocked out by a girl. Weak as fuck." A girl voice said, clearing her throat as her and somebody else stood in front of me with masks on.

"Aye, whoever y'all thought y'all had, it's the wrong person."

"Nah we got the right nigga. Yo name Demarcus right?" Shit.

"Uhh."

"Uhh what? Since you like talking so much." I jumped at the sound of a gun cocking back. Whoever it was put the gun up to my temple.

My breathing got fast as fuck while I thought about who this possibly could've been.

Obviously I've ran my mouth a couple of times about different situations, but it's only because the police had dirt on me as well. Never thought that someone would find out that I snitched tho.

"W-what do you want? I'll give you anything man just please let me go." I jerked around in my seat again, trying to loosen the straps that were on me.

"Yo." The girl voice said. She pointed at me and scoffed. "This what the fuck y'all had to deal with? I feel bad for y'all."

She walked up to me and got her strap out too, pushing it onto my stomach. By now I was sweating like fuck, trying not to show how nervous I was but.. well, you see how that went.

"Look, we got some shit for you to do. Do what the fuck we say and nobody has to die tonight, okay?"

I slowly nodded, still trying to put a name to who this could possibly be.

"Stand his scrawny ass up and let's go." The other person unstrapped me and yanked me up as we followed whoever this female was.
~
Amara

"Why is yo hyper ass jumping around here like you on crack?" I snapped my neck Vinchi's way to see him laughing at me.

"I'm not jumping around, I'm just high as fuck."

"I'm high too, nigga." He took a pull from the blunt that's been lit for a minute. "Youn see me around here looking like a crackhead."

"They be like this that, this that, please get off my dick now." I sung, putting my shades back on.

"If you got a dick, I'm about to beat the fuck outta you." I stale faced his dumb ass, watching him laugh at me.

"You out of all people should know I ain't got a dick."

"I'm not finna play with yo ass, Amara." I laughed as he sat on the couch.

We were basically at his house just getting high for the hell of it. So much shit was going on around me and I just wanted to be with the nigga that made me happy.

I took the blunt out of his hand, taking a few pills from it.

"What?" I said since he was looking at me like I was crazy after I sat on his lap.

"I should make you eat that shit since you snatched it from me." He snatched it back.

Nah, but you could eat something tho.

"You wild as shit, dawg." He laughed, pulling my shades off my face and putting it on his.

"Why you say that?"

"Cause you said that shit out loud."

"Oops." I smirked, feeling myself relax. "Aye, let's play a game."

"Wassup?"

"A staring contest, if you lose, you gotta give me head, if I lose... you still gotta give me head."

"Yoo who made these rules? I wanna speak to the manager."

"You've reached her business hours, leave a message after the beep. Beeppp." I put the blunt out after taking another pull. "So we playing or what?"

He stared at me before smiling and shaking his head. "Let's go."

"Okay, 1,2,3."

"Amara." He busted out laughing after I started blinking my eyes at a fast pace.

"Looks like I lost. Let's gooooo."

I started running to his room and turned around to see him getting up from the couch.

I smirked once again. I love being high.