Chapter 18

Amara

F.O.E.🗣🔥

Jermaine 🦇💕:fuck you mean "a girls day?"

Best🤍🤞🏾: what we said nigga. No niggas allowed.

Jermaine 🦇💕: bet if I show up, I get in that bitch

:how if we lock Yo ass out?

Jermaine 🦇💕: my lady there, she gonna open the door for me

Best🤍🤞🏾: wait cause when did this happen? HOLD THE HELL ON

Malik🦍💕: Y'all annoying as fuck

"Bring yo ass here, Kiara. Why ain't nobody tell me?" Nia said, crossing her arms.

"That's what I wanna know, I had to find out from Jermaine." I crossed my arms as well.

"Wait, what's going on, I wanna be nosy too." Khalisè came into the game room at her house where we were at. She also had a glass in her hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kiara laughed as I stale faced her.

"I need the details, bitch. Come on." Nia said, waving her over towards us.

"I meant it's just simple. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes."

"Awwwn. Look at the happy couple. Well, family because of Damien." I said, chuckling a bit.

"Never thought Jermaine's ass would settle down again."

"Never." I agreed to Nia's words.

"Now let's get to the important shit." I shook my head as I grabbed my water from the table.

"Hit me with any question you got cause I know yo ass got one." Kiara pointed at Nia.

"How you know?" Nia flipped her hair as she smiled. "But anytwayssss, have y'all, ya know.."

"Have we what?" I tried my best to hold my laugh in as I drunk so more water.

"Girl, have y'all fucked?"

I choked on my water while laughing at the same time. Kiara's eyes widen at Khalisè's words.

"No." We all just looked at her. "Y'all I'm being serious."

"And that's fine girly. You don't have to if you don't want to." Nia said with me and Khalisè agreeing.

"It's not that. It's just the fact that I'm a virgin." My eyes slightly widened along with my mouth. "What?"

"Nothing, I just didn't know." I shrugged.

"Ight well since we talking about this shit, does it hurt?" I turned my head and sipped my water. Not tryna answer that.

"Yeah, well for me it did."

"Hell yeah, the first time, most definitely." Khalisè said, shifting in her seat.