Chapter 7

Omniscient

"Well obviously she wouldn't talk but I guess I thought I could get some type of information out of her." Vinchi said, sitting back in his chair."I still don't understand why they would aim for you tho. Y'all aren't doing anything to anybody."

Vinchi was sitting in the room that Amara was in for the time being. Feeling that it was somewhat his fault that she was in a coma right now, he felt that he owed it to her to talk to her.

"Look, Amara." He mumbled, rubbing over the Amara necklace he got her for her birthday. A while back, Amara gave it back to him.

"I understand that you hate me right now. Shit, I understand why you hate me." He trailed off, shifting in his seat a little.

"But if I could take back everything I said, I would. I swear to God I didn't mean anything I said, and I also didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just frustrated."

He stood up, putting the chain back on her neck, careful not to do any damage to her.

"I'm sorry. I know imma have to tell you this when you wake up tho." He mumbled, sighing at the fact that she didn't, well couldn't respond.

He kissed her forehead before leaving out of the room to meet up with Jermaine.
~
Khalisè

"Well you most definitely forgot to charge it, bitch." I mumbled to myself, putting my dead phone in my pocket.

I turned around, coming to a stop when I seen Malik standing outside of his car with his hands in his pockets.

"So, you can't answer your phone?"

"My phone is dead." I scoffed, trying to walk around him but he stepped in front of me each time.

"What's up with you? You acting weird as fuck, dawg." I scrunched my face up, backing up a little bit.

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"Don't bullshit me, Khalisè. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Every time someone says the name Kevin, you disappear from the scene. Now, I need to know what the fuck going on." He said, walking up a little bit.

"Yo, first off, back the fuck up. You know I don't play that shit." I said, putting my hands up in between us. "Second off, you doing a little too much."

"I'm doing too much? Shit, at this point, ion think I'm doing enough." He shrugged, making me squint my eyes at him.

"Malik, stop talking in code and tell me what the fuck you talking about." At this point, I'm getting irritated so he need to gone say what he gotta say.

"Kevin. Do you know him or not, Khalisè cause you acting shady as fuck."

"What you mean I'm acting shady?"

"Why you dodging my question?"

"Why you dodging mine?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Ight, Khalisè." He nodded, backing up. "But I'mma let you know sum. If you somewhat have something to do with what's going on and I find ou-"

"Wait, so that's what this is about." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

He just stared down at me, not saying anything.

"Yo, that's weird as fuck. You know I ain't no dirty bitch, what the fuck do you think this is?" I asked, reaching into my pocket, getting my keys out.

I tried to walk around him but once again, he stopped me, grabbing my arm.

"Kh-"

I reached around, grabbing my strap, putting the tip of the gun on his chin.