Chapter 13

(2 Weeks Later)

Amara

"All these damn clothes for what?" I mumbled as I carried all of my bags around the mall.

"Because yo ass couldn't decide what would be a better outfit, so you got everything you could think of." Nia said, turning her lip up at me.

Me and the girls decided to go to the mall today since we ain't had no girl time in ion know how long.

"Bitch." I walked faster, away from her, causing her to laugh. I turned into Foot Locker, coming to a complete stop.

"Oh." Nia's lips formed an "O" shape as she looked from inside the store to me.

I tilted my head as I noticed Vinchi in Foot Locker, standing in front of some female while she laughed.

I let out a breath before turning to Khalisè.

"Can I borrow your keys?" I mumbled.

She looked up and nodded at Nia and Kiara. "Let's go."

Before we left, I looked up to see Vinchi staring at me. Shit.

I shrugged before walking ahead of everybody, ignoring the fact that Vinchi called my name out loud.
~
"Let's get this shit started." I said, reaching into the cabinet that I know Khalisè keeps her liquor in.

"Wait, Amara, are you okay?" I looked at Kiara, confused a little.

"Huh? Oh shit, girl, I'm fine." I said, waving her off as I danced around in Khalisè's kitchen. "Is the food almost done?"

"Shit, it's done now." Nia said as she placed the food on the counter.

I quickly ran over to the counter, making Khalisè laugh.

I'm about to fuck this shit up.
~
Nia

"Amara." I pulled the bottle away from her as she gave me a look.

"Nia, whatcha doing girl?" My eyes widened as she laughed for no reason.

"No, this is your what, 5th cup? Calm down." I said, taking the cup that she poured and drunk it.

"Nia that's like your 3rd." Kiara said, putting her hand on her hip.

"I can hold my shit tho." I said, looking at Amara who was now laying on the floor beside Khalisè.

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing as the two idiots waved their hands in the air, singing along to I Need To Know by Doja Cat.

"Come on boo let's get up." Kiara said, helping Khalisè up from the floor. I walked over doing the same to Amara.

"Niaaaa, I'm sad." I shook my head as she poked my face.

"What's wrong boo?" I said, helping her to the couch.

"I miss him, bestieeee." I looked at her, seeing her laugh as she held her head back.

"What you talking about?"

"Vinchiii, girl. I'm talking about Vinchi." She stood up, slightly stumbling over. "Ah, my toes tickling me."

"Girl what?" I laughed, trying to get her to sit back down.

"Khalisè has calmed down but only a little bit." Kiara said, sighing as she walked over. "What's going on over here?"

"Fuck everybody that's in a relationship cause I miss the nigga that's mine but not technically mine." Amara said, standing back up.

"Preach!" I turned around to see Khalisè with yet another cup in her hand.

"I knew one of my good sisters would hear me on this marvelous evening." Amara ran over to Khalisè, giving her a high five.

"Wait cause turn that shit up." Khalisè grabbed the remote, turning the TV up.

"I need you, boo. I gotta see ya, boo." Amara and Khalisè locked arms while they waved lights in the air like they were at a concert.

"How the hell did Khalisè get an actual flash light?" I shrugged, shaking my head as we just let them sing the song.

"Oh! I'm into you and boy, no one else would do." Khalisè sung, taking her spot back on the floor.

"Cause with every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love." Amara jumped on top of the couch, singing to her phone.

"Do not be entertaining this." I said to Kiara who was recording them as she laughed.

"I just want them to remember this when they come back to life."

"Oh, oh, oh!" Amara put her hand over her mouth, getting of the couch. "Y'all, he's calling meeeee!"

"Amara, no." I ran up to her, grabbing the phone from her. Her ass could say anything on that phone.

"Nia, give me my phone." She whined and sniffed. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Are you seriously about to cry, Se?"

She looked from me to her phone before she laid on the couch, bringing her knees to her chest.

"Khalisè, turn the sad music on, it's sad nigga hours."

"Don't worry, I just found a playlist on YouTube." I shook my head, taking a seat on the couch.

Shit, I might as well get drunk too.
~
Kiara

"All the signs say that ever since the day that we laid eyes on each other baby." I watched as Khalisè, Amara, and Nia sung to You're The One by Dondria. I sipped from my cup of water slowly. One of us has to stay sober.

"YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME, YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME!" They all yelled out. I'm getting a full blown concert from these girls.

"When I lay in my bed at night, I'm hoping and praying that you feel the same way I do deep down inside.... Inside." Khalisè said, throwing up a thumbs up from the floor.

"And that feeling you just can't control, it makes you wanna just call me.. and tell me how much you really miss me. It makes you wanna calllllll me." Nia said from the corner of the room. She was literally balled up in the corner of the room.

"And say that you can't wait to hold and kiss me, kiss me all over." I looked at Amara's tear stained face as she sung the lyrics, making more tears roll down her face.

I feel it all over my body.

"HEY!" I bursted out laughing, seeing all of them do the same thing.

I went into my purse, making sure I had enough medicine for all of them cause I know that hangover gonna be a bitch in the morning.