Chapter 16

Amara

"What's wrong with you and whose ass do I have to beat?" I chuckled at Malik's words. Wiping my face, I watched Malik come and sit on my bed.

"Nothing is wrong with me."

"Yeah, tell that to the tear stains on ya face, Amara." He stale faced me. "Nah, Forreal tho. Wassup with this crying shit? Ion like it."

I shrugged, not knowing how to actually say why I was crying cause I don't know how he'll react.

"Jermaine!" I crossed my arms as I scoffed, seeing Jermaine come to the door of my room with a basket of toys in his hands. I guess he was picking up Damien's toys.

"Wassup?"

"Go get ya glock, we gotta murk somebody."

Jermaine nodded, setting the toys down, getting ready to walk out of the room.

"Wait, no, you don't have to do that." I said, stopping him.

"Why you been crying?" Malik asked again. Jermaine walked into my room fully.

"Y'all, nothing is wrong with me." I huffed, sitting up straight.

"Oh, I know what it is." I stale faced Dub, waiting to see what he was finna say.

"What is it?"

"This about Vinchi." My eyes slightly widen. Malik looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Fuck he talking about?"

"I don't know." I lied, shrugging.

"Wait, you seriously don't know? Vinchi and Amara been fucking with each other." Malik raised his eyebrows at me. I shook my head fast.

"He's lying."

"Nah, she lying."

"How the hell do you know, nigga?" Le asked, crossing his arms.

"It's obvious as hell. I was just waiting on her to tell us." Dub shrugged.

"Nigga, it's not true." I said, looking between the both of them.

"Yes it is, you look cheap as hell right now, dawg." Malik said, tilting his head a little.

"Just come out and say it, nigga."

I looked between the two of them before sighing. "We were at one point in time, not anymore."

"And that's why you in here crying?"

"I ain't never seen you cry over a nigga before. Well, besides family." Malik cleared his throat.

"Well, shit. Just give us the word and we got him. One bullet right through his head. I'll go get my shit now." Jermaine said, beginning to walk out of the room.

"Shiid, me too."

"Wait, no! Stop." I said, holding my hands up because they were serious as hell.

"What happened? What did he do?" Jermaine crossed his arms.

"He..." I sighed, throwing the cover off of me. "Okay, listen."

I started explaining everything, every that happen a few months ago and how I felt. If anybody could tell me what to do, it's these two cause they know me better than any one.

"Not me being uncomfortable talking about niggas with my lil sister." Malik mumbled. Jermaine hit his arm lightly.

"Nigga, it was gonna happen one day. Better be glad she's actually coming to us about it."