Chapter 26

Amara

"I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"I'm about to throw yo little ass, Amara."

"And imma tell Malik."

"Malik gonna be on my side." I scoffed as Jermaine continued to carry me on his back.

"What you gotta do today?"

"Ion even know. I gotta find me a job." My head turned his way. Hearing those words made me smile.

"What?"

"Awwn my brother turning the other cheek." I pinched his cheek, making him jump away from me.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Amara. Annoying as fuck."

Bitch ass nigga.

I grabbed his hair, pulling it.

"Ahh, chill out Se. Malik!" I laughed as he put me down but I still had a grip on his hair.

"Here yall loud asses go. What y'all want?" Malik said, walking in with this mean ass mug on his face.

"Why you always mad?" I said, finally letting go of Jermaine's hair.

"Nigga who mad?"

"You nigga."

"Dub, let's jump her ass. Real talk."

"I was just thinking the same shit." I scoffed as they dapped each other up.

"Niggas get out of jail and get their brother back and don't know how to act." I said, waving them off.

"Ain't yo ass suppose to be at school?"

"I'm on my way there. Jermaine suppose to be dropping me off." I smiled at the look he gave me.

"When did I agree to this?"

"When you became my brother."

"I ain't have no parts in you being born. Got a damn license and a car for what?"

"Jermaine, please?" He stared at me before groaning, grabbing his keys.

"Yayyy, thank you brudda." I grabbed my back pack and phone, walking towards the door.
~
"I have a questionnnn." I smirked as our graduation coach, Mrs. Walter, looked at me.

"What do you want Ms. Never Comes To School Along With Ya Best Friend?"

"That was the old me, I'm a changed woman." I smiled.

"What can I help you with?"

"I was wondering if you could make sure that I'm on track to graduate cause I've been doing my work and coming to school, I just fuc- messed up last year. I'm sorry." I covered my mouth when she glared at me.

"I'll check into whatever you and Nia gotta do, and make sure y'all both are on track. I doubt that y'all aren't tho." I nodded before placing 10 dollars on her desk.

"Thank you for your time." I patted her head, walking out of the room.

It's only a hand full of teachers that I'm cool with. Me and Ms. Walter? We go way back. I'll always respect her.

:what you doing

'my boyfriend💕: at the crib, you better be at school

:I'm at school🙄I need sum when I get home

'my boyfriend💕: sum what

: sum love🙂

'my boyfriend💕: you only want my dick 😔I AM NOT A PORNSTAR AMARA! I have feelings☹️