Chapter 27

Khalisè

"I am sick of yo bitch ass, Malik." He waved me off, basically ignoring everything I said.

"Girl, bye. Do you hear me? Byeeeee, you can't get rid of me bitch." I bit my lip to keep from laughing at him.

"I'm not going no where." He stoop up, walking over to me. "I'm not going no fucking where."

"You a barb for life, huh?"

"You know it." He stuck his tongue out, patting the back of his head. Lawd help me.

"You need some medicine." I lit the blunt that I had already rolled.

"Let me hit that junt." I stank faced him when he held his hand out.

"Get yo own shit."

He smacked his teeth. "Girl, pass the damn blunt."

He put his hand on it right when I swatted at him, making the blunt fall. Bitch?

We looked at each other with the most stunned look on our face.

"I knew, I just KNEWWW yo ass was cheating." He turned his face up.

"Nah, that's YO ass, I got something for that."

"Nigga don't touch me." I laughed right when he picked me up. "You punk ass nigga."

"Now imma punk ass nigga, girl get the fuck."

He put me down he his phone went off in his pocket. "I gotta go."

I scrunched my face up. "Why?"

"I gotta handle something. Im coming right back." He kissed my forehead while I looked upside his head.

Ion know why I'm getting a bad vibe from this.
~
Vinchi

"Letsss stay together." I sung in my shades as I slid across the kitchen floor.

"My nigga, what are you doing?" I looked at Amara who was sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Come on." I grabbed her hand, lightly pulling her down. "Dance with me mamas."

"Don't do it for the kids, do it for me." I put my hand over my chest as I sung Let's Stay Together by Lyfe Jennings. "Why you laughing? I'm serious."

"What kids, Abraham?" I stale faced her as she covered her mouth, laughing.

"Ima kill King. My name is Vinchi, period point blank."

"Your new nickname is Abe." She said before licking the side of my face.

"Come the fuck on, Amara. Nasty ass." I wiped my face before pulling her hair, walking away.

She followed me, basically sitting on me when I sat on the couch.

It was silent as we just sat there, but it wasn't awkward or nun like that. Kinda like we were enjoying each other's company. Shit, I know I was.

"Thank you."

I looked at her in confusion. "What you talking about?"

"Thank you, Vinchi. If it wasn't for you, I probably would've never found out who Cortez was."

"Forreal, tho. You put up with a lot of my shit. A lot of it." We both chuckled.

"You put up with my shit too. We both were going through a lot of shit. Hell, we still are."

"You never left tho." Amara sat up straight. "Why?"

"Why would I?"

"We been through so much bullshit. Anybody else would've been gone."

"Well, why didn't you leave?" I asked, turning my whole body to her.

"Becauseee." She laid on my chest. She smells so good. "Because I love your ugly ass."

I nodded, slightly smiling as I kissed her forehead. "I love your flat face ass too."

"Flat face? Meeee?" She took my glasses off my face.

"You always doing that shit, stealing. Imma start stealing all yo shit."

"Dawg, you act like yeen got my shit here cause I be seeing my shit in your room." I smacked my lips at the fact that she was right.

"Why you in my room anyways? Imma tell King on yo black ass."

"And Imma tell Nia on King's ass."

"What you telling Nia for?"

"Cause we run shit." I raised my eyebrows as she flipped her hair.

"So y'all run shit?"

"Yes." She did that little hand movement females do when they be saying 'period'. Weird ass.

"Imma ask this again, so y'all run shit?"

"Duhh." I nodded, before chuckling.

"Females always lying to themselves. Heal their minds, Lord." She smacked her teeth.

"Anyways, let's talk about something." Awe shit.

"Wassup?"

"Soooo." She clasped her hands together. "As we all know, I'm graduating soon."

"Right, and you green as hell but continue." I said before chuckling.

"Nigga." She straight faced me but then smiled once again. "I've been thinking about college."

"Yeah?"

"Im thinking about attending college somewhere else." I nodded. Damn.

"Do that shit. You got my support 100%." She smiled.

"Awww my baby tryna leave me." She laughed before hugging me.

"And if you think about falling in love with some college frat nigga, I'm kill you. Nothing else to it." She smacked her teeth, side eyeing me.

"Now you know that shit won't even happen. My person is right here." She kissed my cheek before standing up.

Lawddd, what is she doing to my heart?

"You better not."

I got something for that tho.