Chapter 25

Amara
(2 weeks later)

"Malik! Get ya sister, bruh." I laughed as Vinchi tried to run, but I grabbed his leg, making him fall.

"Give me my motherfucking rematch, Vinchi." I said, holding my controller on his forehead.

"Hell nah, you lost, ion wanna hear shit." He dusted himself off before picking me up, carrying me upside down to wear Malik was.

"What the fuck is y'all doing?" Malik asked, mugging the fuck outta us.

"Why you dressed like a hoe?" I said, returning the look on his face.

"Your sister ain't shit, so I'm about to throw her ass in the trash can."

"Light that hoe on fire when you do." I gasped as Vinchi chuckled at Malik's words.

"How you gonna be on his side? I'm yo sister."

"All them times when you be on Khalisè side? Nigga ion wanna hear shit." I smacked my teeth, throwing my middle finger at him.

"Can't believe she took yo bipolar ass back, I know it's just a phase." I picked at his ass just to see what he would do.

"Vinchi, please light her ass on fire, better yet, let me do it." I shook myself outta Vinchi's hands, causing myself to fall on the ground.

"Look at ya dumb ass."

"Nigga, I'll beat yo ass wassup?" I stood up, squaring up with him.

"Beat her ass, Le. Please." My mouth dropped as I looked at Vinchi who was just smiling.

"Y'all ain't shit. Bye." I said, waving them off as I went into the living room since someone was knocking on the door. They dapped each other as they walked to the game room that we had.

"Oh, hey Khalisè." I said after I opened the door. We hugged each other before I invited her in.

"Wait, um, where's your brother?"

"He's in the game room."

"Can you tell him to come here?"

I nodded, walking off. My face changed to confusion when she didn't come in herself. Wonder what that's all about.

"Malik, Khalisè wants you." I said, sitting beside Vinchi.

"Ight bet." He got up, leaving the room.

"Give me a kiss." I said, turning towards Vinchi.

"I shouldn't do shit." He said, still giving me a kiss anyways.

"Wait." He lightly grabbed my face, bringing me into another kiss.

We both pulled away and he just had to lick my face.

"Come on with that nasty ass shit, Vinchi." I said, wiping my face in disgust.

"Youn don't complain when I do that somewhere else tho." He tried to mumbled but I heard his ass loud and clear.

"Don't talk about it if you ain't gonna do it."

He was about to say something else but we both stopped when we heard Malik yell "yoooo, what the fuck".

I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell is going on now?

We both stood up going towards the living room.

"Malik, what the hell you yelling for?" I said from the kitchen.

My mouth dropped as I gasped. I froze and watched Malik wipe his now red face.

"What's up little sis?" Jermaine said, holding his arms up in the air as he smiled.