Chapter 20

Malik

"My girl crazy and shoot people, move the fuck outta the way." I held my stomach while laughing at Vinchi's dumbass.

"Dawg, you stupid as fuck." Jermaine said, shaking his head.

"I'm forreal, shit. Amara will shoot my ass."

"True." I nodded.

Me, Vinchi and Jermaine were at the basketball court, not doing shit. It's boring at the house, especially since Khalisè won't say two words to me.

"I miss my family." Jermaine said, making me scoff.

"Must be fucking nice, niggas." I said, mugging both of them.

"Nigga salty as shit."

"Nigga, you ugly as shit."

"That's so cap, I'm the flyest nigga alive." I looked at Vinchi, just wondering how many times Amara has lied to this nigga.

"Ooohh you Memphis niggas too much for me." I said, waving him off.

"Bet if you went to Memphis, you'd fuck with it."

"Nah, keep that ghetto ass state to yourself." Jermaine said. I chuckled as these two niggas started going back and forth.

I looked around the court, curious as fuck. Eyes were on me, I felt that shit. But where?

"Yo, you straight bro?" Jermaine said, patting my chest.

"Yeah, foo. I'm cool." Just as I was finna let it go, I straight faced the nigga that was staring at me.

"Why the fuck you staring at me dawg? Seems like some bitch shit going on to me." I said. Vinchi and Jermaine turned there attention to me.

When I noticed that it was Demarcus bitch ass, I started laughing. He literally looked shook when I caught his ass.

I started to run up on his ass for what he was tryna do to King, but then, again, I couldn't.

"This bitch ass nigga better be grateful as fuck." I mumbled.

"Don't even sweat that shit, dawg. Plus, look." Jermaine pointed back towards him. I looked over to see a little boy running to him.

Pressing that nigga now was an automatic no. Rule #1: if he got his seed with him, you catch his ass later.

"Hold up." I preached into my pocket, pulling my phone out. "Hello?"

"Hello? Uh, yes, is this Malik Andrews?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at the number to see if I recognized it.

"Nah, I can take a message for him tho."

"Well, if you see him, please tell him to get in contact with us asap. Have a nice day." I scrunched my face up as the phone hung up.

"Nigga you know this number?" I showed the number to Jermaine.

"Nah, it looks familiar tho." My phone rung again. "That's them again?"

I shook my head no before answering the call.

A voice started talking, making me realize that it was a jail number calling me.

"Awe, it's just King." I said, accepting the charges as I waited for him to start talking.

"Hello?" I scrunched my face up when I heard the familiar voice, but it wasn't King.

"Who the fuck?" I mumbled.

"Aye, Le? Are you there?" I squinted my eyes, realizing who the hell I was talking to.