Part - 113

Continue from previous part...

Yuvraj open the door and go inside Aashita was also slept leaning on side wall...

Yuvraj :- Aashita...(she wake up and stand immediately she didn't say anything just look down) kaam pura hua...

Aashita :- jii..p.. pati babu..(she gave him her notebook he open and flip the pages his action somewhere hurt her because whenever he ask is she did her work and she say yes he never check her notebook because he trust her but today he did...)

Yuvraj :- thik hai aab tum yaha se bahar ja sakti ho...(he turn... her eyes become moist because he was still behaving rude with her) suno (he stop but didn't turn ) khana khakar sona..(he leave from there she also pick her bag and leave)

After sometime...
Aashita go toward bondita's room with a plate of food... Yet she was sad she smile and knock the door.

Aashita :- bondita darwaza khol chal khana kha le...

Bondita :- mujhe nahi khana..

Aashita :- thik hai to main bhi nahi khaugi.. or mujhe bhout bhuk bhi lagi hai soch le kal dopeher se kuch nahi khaya maine kahi bimar ho gayi to jimmedari teri...(she turn bondita open the door)

Bondita :- ruk... Mujhe nahi chiye koi jimmedari tu badi hai na tu hi sambhal..(she take her inside and both eat together the day was so much hectic for both of them so both sleep together )

Next morning...
Koyli :- bahurani ji uthiye...aap dono ko der ho jayegi...(both wake up) aap dono jaldi tayar ho jaiye.. (after sometime both ready for school and leave)

In school...
Bondita :- Aashi tu class main ja main abhi aayi...

Aashita :- par tu kaha ja rahi hai..

Bondita :- mujhe Jarruri kaam hai tu ja..(Aashita nod and leave for class bondita go in staff room and knock the door mr.frost was there)

Perry :- come in bondita.. so what's bring you here...

Bondita :- sir i want to see Aashita's test papers...(Perry was shocked by her word he colour faded away.. )

Perry :- why you want to check them and sorry to say according to rules only family can see the test paper not school friend..

Bondita :- sir she is not only my friend she is my bodhi...

Perry :- what bodhi means..

Bondita :- sister in law..

Perry :- whattt (he stand from his chair in shock) is she married...

Bondita :- yes... Now can i please see the papers...

Perry(in mind) :- god what i do now.. if she saw the paper she will get to know ..i have to do something) ofcourse you can but paper are transferred to another section.. you can see them tomorrow...now please don't miss you class girl...(bondita leave from there because she didn't want any further conversation) dammit..(he punch the table..) she is married... I thought i will be the first one who will touch her but no someone already touched her... Who the hell is her husband..

After sometime..(its Lunch time)
Bondita and Aashita were going out..
Perry come there. Both look at eachother then him)

Perry :- where are you going Aashita have you forgetten its you extra class time..

Aashita :- extra calss...(shockly)

Perry :- don't you know.. strange ok let me show you..(he gave her a paper which have principal and yuvraj signature) yesterday mr.yuvraj has fix this.. so please let's start the calss . bondita you can go... she need consentration... if you stay there she will be distracted... Have you lunch..( yet bondita don't want to go she have to leave Aashita was still looking at the paper she felt his hand on her shoulder she shockly lool at him) i think you have strict guardian..(he move his hand she was getting too much uncomfortable) but its ok i'll teach you everything with love(she look at him) i..i mean kindly.. gently...(his hand was still on her shoulder)

Aashita :- tttt..tha.. thankyou sir.. (she step back to become free from his touch)

Perry :- ok let's start..(she sit on her seat) haye don't sit here.. if there will be distance between us how will i teach you come on..come with me..(he hold her hand amd take her near teacher seat bring a chair for her and keep it in front of teacher chair) sit here (she was trying to take her hand back.. but his grip was tighter)

Aashita :- sir ..mera haath..(she take her hand back..and sit on chair.. further her don't do anything... Just stairing her all the time.. she was very uncomfortable under his graze... bell rings..she immediately stand and sit on her respective palce in class... One by one everyone enter in class bondita also..she sit beside her..)

Bondita :- tu thik hai na..

Aashita :- hhh.haa .haa bondita...tt thik hai.. woh dekh miss..many aa gayi...(soon school was over)

At night in rc mention...
In kitchen...
Aashita was boiling milk but she was thinking about whatever happen in class.. the milk was almost boiled..and about to fall bondita come and remove one burnt wood from stove

Bondita :- aashi dhyaan kaha tera .. abhi sara doodh gir jata...

Aashita :- sorry bondita...

Bondita :- hua kya hai tujhe..lunch ke baad se hi dekh rahi hu tujhe...

Aashita :- bondita mujhe mr.frost se nahi padhna...woh bhout ajib hai...

Bondita :- to chal na pati babu or dada ko batate hai..

Aashita :- koi faida nahi hai woh meri baat nahi sunenge... Unhe lagega main phir koi bahana bana rahi hu

Bondita :- par aashi ek baar baat kar lete hai na..

Aashita :- nahi tu promise kar kisi ko kuch nahi bolegi bus 20 din ki hi to baat hai... Tu kisi ko kuch nahi bolegi... Please...

Bondita :- thik hai...

(After sometime in study both were doing their homework)

Anirudh :-kaisa tha aaj ka din ...

Aashita :- thik tha...

Bondita :- waisa hi jaisa roj hota hai...(she was still upset with him)

Yuvraj :- Aashita..aaj mr.frost ne kya kaam karaya...

Bondita (slowly) :- aashi abhi bhi samay hai bol de please woh jarrur samjhenge..(Aashita nod she gave him her notebook he was looking in notebook) dada aashi ko kuch bolna..(Aashita look at her)

Yuvraj :- hmm bolo...

Aashita :- pati babu mujhe mr.frost se nahi padhna...

Yuvraj :- kyu..(in a anger tone) tum phir bahane bana rahi ho Aashita... Phir se punishment chiye...(he stand up in anger)

Aashita :- nahi...

Yuvraj :- kya nahi..(in calm tone Aashita look around he was still on his place she was daydreaming that he was scolding her)

Anirudh :- bolo Aashita kya hua..

Aashita :- woh.. darasal..

Yuvraj :- Aashita jaldi bolo puri raat yaha baithne ka samay nahi hai sabke pass (his tone was rude)

Aashita :- aa..mujhe..mujhe khena tha ki extra calss ka sm6ay last period main nahi ho skata.. please.. (she said on one go bondita helplessly look her)

Yuvraj :- par lunch..(he cut off by Anirudh)

Anirudh :- thik hai ...thik hai bus tum comfortable raho..

Aashita :- dhanywaad.. main bus abhi aayi..(she leave from there)
To be continued...

Till Eternity जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें