Part - 148

Continue from privious chapter...

prajol ask yuvraj about the lunch he  was about to turn but hear falling of a medical accessories tray he turn other side and saw a girl was about to fall but he hold her by her waist she had some red colour on her cheeks and forehead signalling him that she came from any kind of celebration she had closed her eyes out of fear but she slowly open her eyes and their eyes met ..he had seen these eyes his conscience says that he know her... but who was she... he lost is his thoughts looking at her eyes his face was still covered with mask.. and same thoughts were running in her mind a familiar warmth was coming from his body which made her feel secured

Aashita was first one to realise their close proximity she try to move away from him but he was still lost deeply in his thoughts strange thing was that her heart still didn't feel uncomfortable but decided to listen to her mind which was screaming stranger danger..she creased her brows and push him a little he came out from his thoughts she stand on her feet...

Aashita :- dekhiye aapne mujhe girne se bachaya usske kiye dhanyawad par  do gaz dur warna haddiya todna or jodna dono aata hai mujhe... ( She said with a frown )

He again stare at her eyes and went in his thoughts someone had said these same words to him that someone was his wife Aashita.. memories flashed in his mind... When he first time met with her on the terrace of her school and she mistook him as a goon and how she had punched him...

Watching him lost again she nip in front of him he blink his eyes...

Aashita :- aap please.. ( she was about to say something but he remove his mask and her words stuck in her mouth )

Yuvraj :- i'm really sorry... I didn't mean it... ( She was just standing there still)

She clutched her saree tightly she was not believing that he was standing in front of her after seven year she was looking at him... With moisture in her eyes she was controlling herself because...

Aashita ( in mind) :- pati babu ne mujhe nahi pehchana...

Now seeing her lost he asked with concern...

Yuvraj :- aap thik to hai....  ( She didn't reply him because her emotions was not helping she peek behind him and saw umma was sleeping peacefully she guessed as he was there that means he had treated her she turn and just run from there) arre suniye... Hello.... ( He call her but she didn't respond he just saw her retreating back ) ajib ladki thi... ( He said with creased brows..)

Outside the hospital...
Anirudh stop the motor gadi in front of hospital.. Bondita's eyes landed on Aashita who was going towards the cart wiping her tears.. she get down then rest of them get down... She was thinking of an excuse to go from there she Clear her throat to gain his attention..

Bondita :- aa... Aap ander jaiye.. mm. Mujhhhee ... ( She look here and there) Mujhe.. ( she make a face because no excuse come up in her mind) mujhe hospital se allergy hai... ( Anirudh creased his brows he herself cringed on her excuse ) (in mind :- wahh Bondita kya bahana banya hai tune... Hospital se allergy kisko hoti hai.. par aab to bol diya (she huffed)... Calm down) tt.. to aap jaiye mm. Main bahar wait Karti hu na... ( She gave him a cheeky smile  he nod with a confused face she knows he was not fully convinced but leave with the kids..)

Inside he was walking in corridor with aradhna in his arms and purwa holding his other arms

Anirudh ( in mind ) :- kuch gadbad hai.. ye baccha chor.. ahhh maine to uska naam bhi nahi pucha... Ek to mujhe kabse lag raha hai main iss baccha chor ko janta hu..... Main mila hu usse par kaha... Anirudh you are not getting old right... Par usska bartav bhi to itna ajib hai... ( His chain of thoughts broke when aradhana slide down from his arms)

Till Eternity जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें