part - 126

Continue from previous part....

Anirudh :- dekho mera rasta chhod do abhi mera jana bhout Jarruri hai...(but the mens didn't heed and try to hit him he also start fighting.. he hold that Person's collar) main itni der se bol raha tha mujhe jane do.. par tumhe samaj ni aaya..(one man was behind him he was holding a bambo stick in his hand he was about to hit him but someone hit on that mens head Anirudh turn the men fall down and the person who hit the men was none other than bondita...) Bondita...

In rc mention...
Perry fall down and close his eyes yuvraj think he became unconscious he took the telephone and about to call police when someone break a glass bottle on his head he keep his hand on head and see his head was bleeding.. the person come in front of him the person was sherry some mens come and hold yuvraj both perry and sherry was standing in front of him laughing like devils...

Perry :- fair games are not my style..(he kick yuvraj in his stomach) i agree you and your friend is a lion... But we are also the dreaded wolfs.. (he kick him again ) this time every thing will happen According to me.. (he again kick him with more force resulting blood come from his mouth)
Sherry go and bring her down...

Yuvraj :- usako haath bhi mat lagana.. (he try to free himself)

Sherry :- what said rasi jal gayi par bhal nahi gaya.. (he punch him.. ) bhand do isse.. (they tie him with ropes to the pillar)
Upstairs batuk was watching everything he was scared only thing come in his mind he run to Aashita who was still unware of everything...

Batuk :- bodhi...(his voice was very fearful Aashita look at him) chaliye yaha se..

Aashita :- kaha... Batuk tum ghabraye hue kyu ho..

Batuk :- bodhi in sabka samay nahi hai .. aap .. aap please chilye...(he hold her hand and take her outside from room.. left side was way to downstairs and right was toward backdoor he stop for a second and take ger towards right side.. but they stop in Middle someone was standing in front of him the person was sherry)

Sherry :- where are you taking her...(batuk lift the nearby vase and hit him)

Batuk :- bodhi aap jaiye yaha se.. ye uss perry ka bhai hai... please... Bhagiye...(Aashita's fear again take upon her she saw scared she wanted to run because of her fear as she step ahead)

Sherry :- wait... If you step ahead i'll kill your husband... (Aashita just get freeze on her place) yeah.. i'll kill him... (He start moving toward her and she step backward) come with me otherwise he will die.. because of you.. think Aashita.. first you became reason of his disrespect and now you will be the reason of his death... (She was stepping backward.. he hold her hand.
Dekh khud ko..kaid kar liya hai tune uss aashita ko jo kisi se nahi darti thi.. jo ladna janti thi..
Bondita's words start roaming in her mind
Aashita :- tu nahi dar sakti.. bus bhout hua.. tu kar skati hai.. tere pati babu ke liye.. woh Humesa tere saath hai...(she lift the vase near her and hit him on his head he fell down she hold batuk's hand and run towards hall)

In village..
Anirudh :- Bondita tum yaha...

Bondita :- aap thik to hai na pati babu...(he nod)

Som :- dada hume ghar jana chiye jaldi.. mujhe bhout dar lag raha hai.. ghar par koi nahi hai...

Anirudh :- koi nahi hai matlab.. ghar par Aashita akeli hai..(he said shockly they turn but there was many mens who was blocking their way.. they attack on them Anirudh punch the man) bondita tum som ke saath gahr jao.. inhe main sambhal lunga . please iss waqt Aashita ke pass jana Jarruri hai..(she nod somehow som and Bondita run from there she look back and just for second )

(In rc mention)
Perry :- so mr.yuvraj Roy Choudhury..time to say good bye..(he take out the gun from his pocket he point in toward him....yuvraj was half conscious his kurta was drenched with his blood.. but he was still trying to free himself to protect Aashita.. perry was about to press the trigger)

Aashita :- pati babu.... (Yuvraj look upstairs perry also look up)

Yuvraj :- aa......aas..aashita...nohhh...(he wouldn't able to say it loudly Aashita come downstairs as she move toward him perry stand in front of her as she saw him her fear again took over her everything he did with her flashes in front of her eyes his disgusting touch his bad words everything he smile in front of her in the same evil manner which he did on that day.. she clutches her saree

Perry :- glad to see you again.. dear student...

Yuvraj :- don't.. don't you even dare to touch her... ahhhh..(sherry punch him)

Sherry :- you should stay quiet bluddy doctor....

Aashita :- pati babu..(she try to go toward him but perry hold her hand)

Perry :- where are you going come with me.. i told you on that day.. forget him.. he will be past in sometime

Yuvraj :- Aashita (she look towards him) tum....tum kamjor nahi ho...(that's the only thing he able to say her everyone start laughing she look toward yuvraj who was looking very weak every movement when he care for her.. also flashes in front of her eyes.....

Aashita :- tum mujhe aapne saath le jana chahte ho na... maine uss din bhi kaha tha aaj bhi kehti hu... Tum mere pati babu ke pair ki dhul barabar bhi nahi ho...(. her words again hurts his ego he up his hand to slap her but she hold his hand.. and look straight in his eyes fear was nowhere to seen in her eyes.. she slap him so hard that he fall down.. she go towards yuvraj ...) Pati babu.. (she tourch his face with her hand he smile a bit)

Sherry :- you..(Aashita look at him with a ragefull Grace her eyes were bloodshoted she stand up and lift the stick which was near hair stands of her her open hairs flowing in air freely.. somewhere sherry got scared )

Perry :- just a women can't do anything...

......... :- galatfehmi hai tumhe ki ek Aurrat kuch nahi kar sakti..(they turn and see bondita was on door som was also with her the mens who was standing there attack on them but som hendle them Aashita hit Perry with the stick..)

Aashita :- us din main kuch nahi kar payi ... Kyuki dar gayi thi tumse.. jo sayad mere jiwan ki sabse badi galti thi.. or itne din se ek or galti ki maine to tumhara dar maine aapne man main baitha liya... Kuch nahi ho tum.. sirf ek aise gatiya insan ho jisse aurato ka samman nahi karna aata..

Bondita :- or aisa insan.. saza na bhugte ye ho hi nhi sakta....(bondita and aashita treat as they deserve both brothers are now totaly scared from them)

Sherry :- please forgive us.. let us go.. (Aashita throw the stick side and go towards yuvraj free his hands.. he has already unconscious.. )

Aashita :- pati babu.. pati babu uthiye .. (she was crying.. Anirudh come he was also wounded because of the fight with the mens he look perry and his brother sherry who was now on floor with hands tied then his eyes fall on yuvraj)

Anirudh :- yuvi...(he run towards him) kya hua isse..ye sab.. yuvi aankhe khol..

Aashita :- please uthiye na inhe.. (she was cring for once Anirudh smile a little because all her emotions were back.. she was no more that emotionless Aashita.. but then his expressions change to a anger one. He look towards perry )

Anirudh :- maine phele bhi kaha tha mere aapno se dur rehna par tum nahi mane.. maine kaha tha mere pariwar ka jitna nuksan karna hai tum kar chuke aab unse dur rehna tum nahi mane.. aab Tumhare saath jo bhi hoga.. usske jimmedar tum Khud ho Perry Frost..(he hold his collar)

Kaka :- ruko Anirudh aise ghatiya insan ko haath laga kar aapne haath gande mat karo..

Alfie :- ha Anirudh har baar galti nahi dohraegi.. ye or iska bhai aab jindagi bhar jail main sadenge..

Bondita :- pati babu please doctor ko buliye dada ki nerves dhimi pad rahi hai..
To be continued...

Till Eternity जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें