𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝𝒩ℴ ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒾𝓈 ℊℴ𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓂ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 ℐ 𝒹ℴ.❞

--------------------------

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

One betrayal bounded them in the arrangement that was set for the lifetime but will it last forever or will break when the motive behind it is complete?

The inseparable best friends, while searching for someone suitable for one another, their eyes would just stop on each other. Was it just a love for a lifelong friend or was there some other meaning behind those undiscovered feelings?

The so-much-in-love couple whose whole world looks like it has bounced out of some fairytale, but was it a fairytale?

Three shades of love, three different stories, six different personalities. Join these couples and know their stories of love.

°°°°°°°°

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐯 & 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚

- The brawling couple

❝If you are meant to be with someone, it will work out. Sometimes it takes time to understand a few things but love surely finds its way.❞

Aaradhya: *scoffs* Well, that was cheesy. And, you are mistaken. It's just an arrangement that will soon be over.
Krishiv: Yes, that's right. Love? *Chuckles* We are anyway separating soon from this contract of marriage.
Aniii: Well, at least you both agreed on something. :)

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞

- The friendship wala Pyaar

❝There should be a relationship status for 'I don't even know what's going on.'❞

June: Wait, was that? What does it mean?
Harleen: I am not sure. I will tell a bit maybe... We are friends since school and thought of...
Aniii: Yes, fine. I will narrate it anyway. See ya later. :-*

𝐀𝐲𝐮𝐬𝐡 & 𝐌𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚

- Too much-in-love couple

❝Too much love can lead to the worst situation. Remember, too much of anything is not good at all. So, better learn to control your emotions.❞

Ayush: I don't think that's even true. I believe, when it's concerned about love then even too much is not enough. What say, Jaan?
Mihika: I totally agree. We just got married after a relationship of 8 years. So that's completely false.
Aniii: hmm... No comments. =_=

°°°°°°°°

𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

© all rights reserved to dark_mist12. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to actual living or dead, events or location is entirely coincidental.

Well, yup I'm here again with another book

Well, yup I'm here again with another book. *Hiding from glares* As you all already know that I have taken down Adore you and I wanted to make up for it. I guess that name doesn't like me that's why I couldn't get to it or maybe I am not good with college stories. Having said that, I still have a lot to learn and hopefully, I will.

So getting back to mature couples while leaving the college thing. *Gives terrifying looks* I am back with another story. *Sigh* Writing TNOF and Mirage was tough and heavy that I needed something chilled out this time where I can relax after my long day at work. So yes, I came up with this light one. Hah!

Instead of making aesthetics, I have directly used illustrations, the credit to which goes to respective owners. I got them on Pinterest.

I never really liked Sid until I saw him in Shershaah and I have officially started loving Sid and Kiara as a pair and thought of getting them on board with my other favourites. *Winks*

The cast is just for imagination purposes while you are free to imagine whoever you want. :)

So, yes let's get on this fun journey with these crazy souls. I won't be taking this down, hopefully. (^^) and I also hope you will like this attempt as well. *Fingers crossed*

So yes I will stop talking now. Let's get to the Prologue directly as it's coming out shortly. ;)

Until then, bye.

~ Love, Aniii. ❤️