𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

Aaradhya walked behind Krishiv inside the house

Aaradhya walked behind Krishiv inside the house. A couple of helpers helped to unload their baggage from the car. Krishiv's parents were in the living room of their big mansion when Krishiv and Aaradhya walked in there. They got up with wide smiles to welcome them. Krishiv smiled and hugged his mother tightly and she reflected his affection. Aaradhya smiled while looking at them and her gaze moved to his brother who was descending the stairs with plain expressions.

Krishiv moved back but kept smiling at his mother and then moved his gaze to his father. "Welcome back. I hope you both enjoyed whatever I planned," he asked and looked at Aaradhya who smiled awkwardly and nodded. "Yes, it was great," she said and Krishiv smiled while looking at her.

She was still new to everything and when Niharika was already used to people in the house, Aaradhya got to know them just some three weeks back. So, she still wasn't comfortable around any of them neither did she knew them well. His brother stopped at some distance from them but his gaze stayed on Aaradhya. She could feel him throwing daggers in her direction but couldn't look at him. That made her feel uneasy for many reasons. "Some people know how to make perfect use of opportunities. I wish everyone could think that fast and smart," he said and laughed lightly. Krishiv's gaze toughened as he gritted his teeth.

"Kavish," their father spoke while glaring at his elder son. He still chuckled and shrugged. "What? I said the truth," he said and looked at Aaradhya again who kept gritting her teeth while feeling humiliated by those words. She wanted to give it back to him but stayed quiet for her father and mother-in-law. "I would prefer if you focus on your life rather than meddling in mine," Krishiv said and added before Kavish could speak again.

"She is my wife and just like how you can't stand anything spoke against your wife I won't hear anything against Aaradhya either," He completed and Kavish chuckled arrogantly yet again. "Dude, is she even your wife? I mean it rather looks like it's forced for a better motive," he said and raised his eyebrows. Krishiv smiled and faced his older brother.

"Whatever it is. But she is with me now and I won't listen to any shit said against her by anyone," he said through gritted teeth as his tough glare stayed on Kavish's face. His expressions changed as well as he stared back at Krishiv with equal intensity. "Stop it, both of you," Their mother spoke finally while giving both of them a tough glare.

"Aaradhya, don't listen to anyone," she said as her eyes soften while looking at her younger daughter-in-law and she looked at Kavish again while hardening her gaze. "And it's not just Krishiv but even we can't hear any nonsense being spoken in this house against anyone. Just how we took the side of your wife years back we will stand for Aaradhya this time," she said and looked at Aaradhya. Aaradhya felt a relief washed over her. She felt gratitude for that woman standing before her.

Aasha Malhotra, Aaradhya had heard this name and followed that woman since her school days with a dream to become like her. She was a socialist as well as a business tycoon. She gave her company the biggest heights and that's why her father-in-law, instead of giving the business to his son handed it happily to her. What she loved, even more, was the thing that her husband always stood by her side without any ego. She had been Aaradhya's biggest inspiration for years. She never imagined standing here in front of her this way at any point but what is meant to happen happens anyhow.